Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
These numbers seem strange as I'm sure they were saying 700k left with the lead being c130k.

The numbers still stack up for Biden from here, as they subsequently illustrated (including the worst 2 that anyone has ever written), but the numbers do seem to be all over the shop.

They didn't say if that 350 odd thousand includes the 35k set aside by the litigation in Pittsburgh.

That should be a net 15k for Biden in that pile.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If you know, you know...

[TWEET]1324488180045959171[/TWEET]

Nevada and Arizona doing a terrific job as Jack Leach to the Ben Stokes of Georgia and Pennsylvania right now

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I think this slow lingering death by a thousand vote returns must be really messing with Trump's mind. I hope it is anyway.

It's a wonderful juxtaposition, the brute reality of the numbers coming in versus the attention-devoid orange one -- and I'm not referring to a goldfish here.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Georgia very tight now, Biden behind by just 9,500.

It’s been GOP since 1996.

Trump’s odds have lengthened considerably.

2C84D27A-8D8D-4186-8983-8093505A864F.png

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Because I don't believe it would be healthy.

A Biden rule with a red Senate would suit.

Blue senate is still possible if not likely.

There's 2 senate seats in Georgia, if you get less than 50% of total it goes to a run off in January.

One was easily under that with 3rd party candidates. The other had the republican on exactly 50% the dem a bit lower, because of the postal votes dem has just dropped the republican to 49.9% that is a run off.

2 months to plough all resources into that campaign.

If Dems could win them both that would tie the senate, with VP then holding casting deciding vote in any senate ties.

That would give the Dems effective senate control. Though it's a long shot to win both Georgia seats, but they'll go all out I'm sure.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can't wait. I've opened a bottle of red to get warmed up.

Same.

These people arguing on CNN are getting annoying now though.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Arguing about peaceful protesters with rifles because they have the right to carry arms to defend themselves.......I despair.

In fairness, I never leave home without my Walther ppk when I go to the Polling station, don’t you?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fairness, I never leave home without my Walther ppk when I go to the Polling station, don’t you?

More of a shoulder-mounted rocket launcher girl, myself.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
'Don't let the left steal the election' fb page taken down. Over 300k people on it. Calls for armed uprisings if Biden wins no less., along with assassinating political opponents.. What is wrong with these people. Seriously.

Those are just keyboard warriors, in football hooligan terms, the Elijah Wood weaklings shouting come on then, but a slight breeze could probably take out. Ignore. The real nutters won’t need any encouragement.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Just for fun whilst we wait...

What IF Biden wins, and a trump nutter assassinates him before he takes office, AND aliens land in New Jersey?

Does Will Smith, Bruce Willis or (my nominee) Denzel Washington get the call?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here