• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Trump keeps putting out ALL CAPS SHOUTY TWEETS about this. Anyone would think he was getting worried.

Screenshot_2020-11-05T21-37-12.737Z.png

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'Don't let the left steal the election' fb page taken down. Over 300k people on it. Calls for armed uprisings if Biden wins no less., along with assassinating political opponents.. What is wrong with these people. Seriously.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
349,000 + "some" according to CNN.

The "some" being mainly postal votes which are post marked election day but received afterwards. And, no, Trumpistas, these were delivered yesterday and today, they weren't found down the back of Biden's sofa.

Loving this so much.

A presidency built on turning white against black, evangelists against gays and women’s rights, with insults, twatter and dismissing that old nuisance of truth as “Fake News, my friends :sick:”, collapsing at the first hurdle.

He ain’t going to know what to do with himself. Melania must be concerned that the orange blob will come a knocking.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How hard must you be to be able to cope with that orange tub of lard lying on top of you like a Seal and trying to shag you ? ... that's a tough ****ing cookie !

As said:-

'Will she smile at me
Or
Will she slit my throat.'

Makes me go weak at the knees. :lol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Assuming Biden nails AZ and Nevada it's irrelevant anyway.

it important in solidifying the result. more wins there are, more legit it looks to the average person and more Trump would have to try and contest if he want to follow up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As said:-

'Will she smile at me
Or
Will she slit my throat.'

Makes me go weak at the knees. :lol:

Wet at the feet more like... this woman has to ( on paper) sleep in the same bed as a fat, bald, orange ****, with the worst ever comb over and unintelligible speech..... its really a Mrs Merson moment, "tell me Melania, what first attracted you to the fat,orange,bald,mysogonistic,racist millionaire , Donald Trump ? "

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
it important in solidifying the result. more wins there are, more legit it looks to the average person and more Trump would have to try and contest if he want to follow up.

Yeah, I don't disagree for a second.

I'm at the stage of "me in the WSU in a key home game, when we're one up in the 70th minute". I'm praying for the result to hold as it is but there's a far corner of my mind that will allow me to accept it's possible to score a few more times in the next 20 minutes. Each goal makes the win more certain, the away fans more subdued and our position in the table and the wider world more comfortable. But the status quo ain't a problem.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pennsylvania briefing and other key updates due
As counting continues in the last handful of states, here’s what we might expect for the rest of Thursday:

Pennsylvania: Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar is expected to give a news conference at 17:15 (22:15 GMT). Earlier, she told CNN that a winner “definitely could” be determined by the close of business on Thursday.

Arizona: Maricopa County, the state’s largest county, is expected to give their next update at 02:00 GMT.

Georgia: The final result from Fulton County, the state’s most populous county, may be known later on Thursday. Counting continues in other parts of the state.

Nevada: As of early Thursday there are still about 60,000 votes to be counted. Election officials expect to continue receiving mail-in ballots until the weekend and reckon they won’t have the final result until next week.

North Carolina: No news is expected here. Postal ballots in the state that were mailed by election day have until 12 Nov to trickle in and still be counted.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wet at the feet more like... this woman has to ( on paper) sleep in the same bed as a fat, bald, orange ****, with the worst ever comb over and unintelligible speech..... its really a Mrs Merson moment, "tell me Melania, what first attracted you to the fat,orange,bald,mysogonistic,racist millionaire , Donald Trump ? "

Comb over, or a Shredded Wheat?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yeah, I don't disagree for a second.

I'm at the stage of "me in the WSU in a key home game, when we're one up in the 70th minute". I'm praying for the result to hold as it is but there's a far corner of my mind that will allow me to accept it's possible to score a few more times in the next 20 minutes. Each goal makes the win more certain, the away fans more subdued and our position in the table and the wider world more comfortable. But the status quo ain't a problem.

Know how you feel. Even though it looks pretty inevitable, I just won't believe it until it's done.

Being an Albion fan, nail biting tension is part of the job description.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

According to Michael Wolf in The Fire and the Fury they slept in separate rooms now. The Donald goes to his bedroom early about 6, retires to his bed and switches multiple TV sets on to source future Tweets, while eating cheeseburgers.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
According to Michael Wolf in The Fire and the Fury they slept in separate rooms now. The Donald goes to his bedroom early about 6, retires to his bed and switches multiple TV sets on to source future Tweets, while eating cheeseburgers.

She must be dreading that knock at the door every now and again...can imagine the chair wedged up against the doorknob...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Really feels like the last hour or so has put us firmly on the home straight, Georgia is almost over the line and Biden's surely taking it, he's ridden out the last potential obstacle in Pennsylvania, we know Nevada is putting more results out today and it's likely to be from heavily Democrat areas. I think this is over by the time the UK wakes up tomorrow.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

They say you should always dress for the job you want, not the job you have. Melania always dresses as a widow.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Important things going on in Georgia.

Whilst the Rep guy is well ahead Senate wise, he may well end up below the 50%.... hence a play-off.

I don't think a Biden/Dem Senate would benefit us.

I'm cashing in.

49.9% right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here