• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
CNN is wonderful but they are pointing out something pretty important. Biden is currently in Coronavirus briefings. Trump - the leader of the Free World. The Leader. Is sitting in the Oval office tweeting in caps against his team's advice. Is he having a cry **** one wonders?

EDIT - they have also just mentioned that sources mentioned he plans to stand in 2024, which is as close to a concession as you're going to get.

Just mentioned Trump’s spawn haha

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
CNN is wonderful but they are pointing out something pretty important. Biden is currently in Coronavirus briefings. Trump - the leader of the Free World. The Leader. Is sitting in the Oval office tweeting in caps against his team's advice. Is he having a cry **** one wonders?

EDIT - they have also just mentioned that sources mentioned he plans to stand in 2024, which is as close to a concession as you're going to get.
I don't think the talk about him and 2024 is true. He's been president - he will always be called President Trump and that's what most important to him.

Holding rallies, he's all over that. Tweeting his inspired brand of politics, no problem. But actually doing the actual job and the hard work? Forget that.

Plus, he'll be older than Biden is now. Y'know, the guy he's been berating for months for being too old for the job?

Trumpo OUT!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well even if he doesn't, the chances are that one of his equally unqualified and considerably less charismatic offspring will do instead.

My money's on Don Jr

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And us getting relegated last season.

If he is a betting man I bet he gets the red carpet treatment at the bookies.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

He also went on about it after every defeat - ‘I told you potters shit, I told you we’re going down’ - he’s done the same this season I saw too :lol: - now embarrassed himself on the US election supporting one of the most arrogant, misogynistic pricks there is and got it well, well wrong. A few posters used to give him undeserving respect - some saw through him from the start - just an opinionated, yet poorly opinionated attention seeker.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well even if he doesn't, the chances are that one of his equally unqualified and considerably less charismatic offspring will do instead.

You'd have to hope the GOP will quietly shift the whole, rotten lot of them stage left. That is, if the fat, orange CJTC doesn't end up in Rikers touching his toes.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't think the talk about him and 2024 is true. He's been president - he will always be called President Trump and that's what most important to him.

Holding rallies, he's all over that. Tweeting his inspired brand of politics, no problem. But actually doing the actual job and the hard work? Forget that.

Plus, he'll be older than Biden is now. Y'know, the guy he's been berating for months for being too old for the job?

Trumpo OUT!

I don’t think we’ve seen the last of the Trump clansmen. In 2024 I wonder if the equally nasty Ivanka, Orange Jnr or that **** Kushner will give it go? Hopefully the GOP will have its act together next time and keep them out.

In the mean time, we can relax and enjoy 4 long years without a tweeting preacher of hate in the top job.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1324458760962772998[/TWEET]

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

or Ivanka.

think about it, he'd love to run a campaign for first woman President, get one on Hillary.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's a thing:-

[tweet]1324365392551161856[/tweet]

Kinda looks like a red wave being washed away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He also went on about it after every defeat - ‘I told you potters shit, I told you we’re going down’ - he’s done the same this season I saw too :lol: - now embarrassed himself on the US election supporting one of the most arrogant, misogynistic pricks there is and got it well, well wrong. A few posters used to give him undeserving respect - some saw through him from the start - just an opinionated, yet poorly opinionated attention seeker.

In fairness, there are at least 4 or 5 other posters who thrive on Albion setbacks (you know the user names), who are never seen after a win, they’d love a relegation to be proved right! Imho [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION] wants the Albion to succeed, but he’s extreme glass half empty.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
500,000 votes still to count?

With Biden now getting 80% of counts in Philadelphia.

349,000 + "some" according to CNN.

The "some" being mainly postal votes which are post marked election day but received afterwards. And, no, Trumpistas, these were delivered yesterday and today, they weren't found down the back of Biden's sofa.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1324462284945707010[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
#TeamMelania

Me loves the look of a stone cold killing machine. :love:

How hard must you be to be able to cope with that orange tub of lard lying on top of you like a Seal and trying to shag you ? ... that's a tough ****ing cookie !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
How hard must you be to be able to cope with that orange tub of lard lying on top of you like a Seal and trying to shag you ? ... that's a tough ****ing cookie !

Breathing exercises should do it. Otherwise I'd imagine it's very much like an injection; "you'll just feel a small prick for a second or two".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here