• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Biden's lead in Nevada slightly down to 11,791 now... votes delivered from a Red county

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone else find it super weird how you can watch the votes being counted almost in real time, compared to over here where nobody really knows anything until it's suddenly announced?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Biden's lead in Nevada slightly down to 11,791 now... votes delivered from a Red county

Loving the CNN maps guy. He's very quick with the maths.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My name is Peter Ward and I'm a CNN addict.

Me too - it's been on the TV or the iPad or my computer every waking minute I've been in the house since about 9pm Tuesday.

When I'm out the house walking the dog or running I'm listening to it - they stream the audio of the TV coverage on the TuneIn app.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone else find it super weird how you can watch the votes being counted almost in real time, compared to over here where nobody really knows anything until it's suddenly announced?

Indeed, but our constituencies are teeny-tiny compared to most of these states.

If we had multiple millions of votes in each constituency, we might do something different.

I've never been so invested in an election, principally because ours are over so quickly I guess.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This thread is basically a CNN live watch party now, surely?

Mr K has disappeared off upstairs as he's bored of it all. I, on the other hand, am glued.

Which state is next to be called: have they said?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mr K has disappeared off upstairs as he's bored of it all. I, on the other hand, am glued.

Which state is next to be called: have they said?

Nevada, Georgia and Arizona have all been releasing little bundles of votes in the past half hour. I think Penn will do likewise soon.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Quest Means Business

I was completely unaware of this show until I started watching CNN, the ads for it appear to be wonderfully Partridge

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

More to do with the average attention span in the US. If nothing happened between 10pm and Friday, then they'd all give up and it would just the Brits left watching.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had to charge my iPad 3 times now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here