• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Think you will find that the majority on here, and in the mainstream media, were pretty clear that while Biden would win the popular vote easily, it was going to be very close in swing states. And that Trump would initially look to be ahead in many of those states, with Biden gaining ground towards the end. Which is how it is playing out so far.

Most did think Biden would win, but I can only remember one or two predicting a 'landslide'. And one of those was [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION].

Not really what I saw and read. Most outlets and pundits I saw were calling a comfortable Biden win based on the polls. In fact it was unsuprisingly really only Fox where I saw much confidence in Trump doing well.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I am still hanging on to the hope of a Biden Victory.

However when you see the numbers of American Voters who must have went out and Voted for Trump. They sort of deserve all they get if he gets back in.

I sort of baulk at myself for hating an individual so much in Trump.

Someone needs to save the Americans from themselves. I feel sorry for them that they can't even recognise the dangers of their actions.

And what is now very clear that IF this had been a COVID -free year, Trump would have walked it.

"It's the economy, stupid"

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The Republicans have kinda won anyway, because there are now going to be years of rancour and, you imagine at the end of it, an enhanced determination to elect someone even madder than Trump next time. There's no end to the old racist white men obsessed with money.

Not sure what's been more demoralising - stupid people voting Trump or intelligent types voting Tory.

Can't blame him for panicking, mind, with the number of federal and state charges coming his way in the next 18 months.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Trump 2.18 Biden 1.84 now on Befair. The Wisconsin count having a big impact on the betting.

Wisconsin just waiting on green bay in person and absentee, but looking good for Biden.

Michigan is now looking good, trump up by 70k but still absentee from Detroit and Oakland areas, which should net big gains for Biden.

Fox has called Arizona for Biden and has him on 238. If he gets Nevada 6 (which is close) Wisconsin 10 and Michigan 16 (both with metropolitan ballots to go) that's the 270 without Pennsylvania, N Carolina or Georgia.

N Carolina will go trump I think as postal all counted and just one late county with issues.

But Georgia?? Still awaiting on masses on absentee ballots from the Atlanta area and it's a 2 point race..... Could still break Biden.

Nevada, Wisconsin, Michigan...... Party time.

Please Lord 🙏

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not really what I saw and read. Most outlets and pundits I saw were calling a comfortable Biden win based on the polls. In fact it was unsuprisingly really only Fox where I saw much confidence in Trump doing well.

What else are they meant to say when they are referring to the polls? They report the results of the poll – do you expect them to ignore them or suggest that the opposite was happen, based on nothing at all?

If this situation tells us anything about trust, it's that POLLS can't be trusted, not the 'mainstream media', which, let's not forget, includes FOX (or, in the case of the UK, The Express, Mail, etc, etc).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
The Republicans have kinda won anyway, because there are now going to be years of rancour and, you imagine at the end of it, an enhanced determination to elect someone even madder than Trump next time. There's no end to the old racist white men obsessed with money.

Not sure what's been more demoralising - stupid people voting Trump or intelligent types voting Tory.

Can't blame him for panicking, mind, with the number of federal and state charges coming his way in the next 18 months.

Imagine the irony of him moaning about the outcome of an election for years afterwards, claiming outside interference and it being fixed... :lol:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Bet365 have gone from
Biden 2/1 Trump 2/5 to Biden 4/6 Trump 13/10

That's from 7:30 this morning to now

Last edited:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Think there will almost certainly be some kind of challenge or chicanery in Nevada. Their 6 votes could be crucial. All early, in person and mail in received by 2nd are counted. Over 570k votes and Biden up by 7,000.

They can still accept mail in postdated by 3rd for another week, but you can bet your bottom dollar Trump will try both recount and discounting votes.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Think there will almost certainly be some kind of challenge or chicanery in Nevada. Their 6 votes could be crucial. All early, in person and mail in received by 2nd are counted. Over 570k votes and Biden up by 7,000.

They can still accept mail in postdated by 3rd for another week, but you can bet your bottom dollar Trump will try both recount and discounting votes.

He's trying everything he can atm. What i find utterly mind blowing is MORE Americans voted for Trump this election than last. I mean what the actual ....

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
What happens if they get 269 electoral college votes each?

You would hope that the person with the most votes wins. But, of course, this won't happen.

The senate will decide. As it stands, it's close but probably going to be Republican.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He's trying everything he can atm. What i find utterly mind blowing is MORE Americans voted for Trump this election than last. I mean what the actual ....
Especially now there are nearly 250,000 less of them this time around..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here