• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Trump's Michigan lead almost gone now following a dump of Detroit votes, with plenty more still to come.

Wayne County (Detroit) just reported roughly 150k ballots, of which nearly 140k were for Biden.

I should have followed you all through the night instead of the BBC. You are much more informative on this Election than they are ...... Thank You

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Trump's Michigan lead almost gone now following a dump of Detroit votes, with plenty more still to come.

Wayne County (Detroit) just reported roughly 150k ballots, of which nearly 140k were for Biden.

And still 230k to go there, plus of the other 4 outstanding areas, 3 of the 4 were dem leading.

Still not sure if the exact composition of Wisconsin. Some reports saying green bay mail in plus in person, (+ Kenosha mail in) others saying green bay is just mail in.

Feel miles more on edge than a Chris Hughton last 15.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
So funny reading these anti Trump posts. Reminds me of the Brexit toxic posts on this forum.

Anyone voting Trump is a racist blah blah blah.

If you bothered to LOOK at the policies he's introduced then you would see he's starting to put the US back on the rails.

But no, just go on believing the Anti Trump media there and here and ignore the MILLIONS of people who can see what he's doing to try to improve the country and voting for him.

Or just call them stupid, which is the excuse of several posters.

Bit like Brexit, Remainers are intelligent and Leavers are stupid.

What policies? The health care to replace Obama care that he's never announced?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I should have followed you all through the night instead of the BBC. You are much more informative on this Election than they are ...... Thank You

I think Mellotron is probably following the same Twitter list that was in the Guardian article I posted yesterday.

https://twitter.com/i/lists/780488164297338880

(I say this because I saw that very same tweet on Wayne)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This first stat is crazy...

Clinton beat Trump 95% to 3% in the city of Detroit in 2016.

She beat him 66% to 29% in Wayne County as a whole.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So funny reading these anti Trump posts. Reminds me of the Brexit toxic posts on this forum.

Anyone voting Trump is a racist blah blah blah.

If you bothered to LOOK at the policies he's introduced then you would see he's starting to put the US back on the rails.

But no, just go on believing the Anti Trump media there and here and ignore the MILLIONS of people who can see what he's doing to try to improve the country and voting for him.

Or just call them stupid, which is the excuse of several posters.

Bit like Brexit, Remainers are intelligent and Leavers are stupid.

Not all Trump voters are racists, but all racists whom vote do so for Trump, and if you are racist doesn't mean you are stupid.....

Plenty of nice people vote for Trump, plenty of nice people voted Brexit

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
This is not Democrates v Republicans it's recognisable Government v Neo Facist Presedent even Vice President Pence who under normal circumstances is a right wing religious nut job looks like the voice of reason!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Not all Trump voters are racists, but all racists whom vote do so for Trump, and if you are racist doesn't mean you are stupid.....

Plenty of nice people vote for Trump, plenty of nice people voted Brexit

Plenty of nice people voted for Brexit, but they were all a bit thick.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Susie Dent has immaculate timing with some of her word definitions. I can see this one becoming a favourite.

[tweet]1323884141952323584[/tweet]

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's important that Biden remains patient, dignified and presidential during these tense final hours.

Trump whining like a little bitch comes across as desperate, and claiming the vote is rigged - on his own watch - is not how it should be in " The Land Of The Free"

His demographic still see him as an outsider, so his absurd expostulations still resonate with them.

Michael Fabricant just said 'Trump is the lesser of two evils'. That's good enough for me.

Anyway Biden is a Pisces and we all know what that means. ???

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Just when I think Trump can't do anything else more shocking,

He makes Ben Shapiro sound reasonable.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This first stat is crazy...

Clinton beat Trump 95% to 3% in the city of Detroit in 2016.

She beat him 66% to 29% in Wayne County as a whole.
That's almost a Russian election result.. .? Oh, hang on..

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Susie Dent has immaculate timing with some of her word definitions. I can see this one becoming a favourite.

[tweet]1323884141952323584[/tweet]

You do realise you just bypassed NSC's swear filter? :lolol:

Still, I have always been confused why we can't say 'betwattled' in free text even though we can say 'thunder****'....unless the mods have now fixed the latter.....we shall shortly see when I hit return.....

Edit: I'll edit that, then :facepalm:

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Now that’s what I call a damned Blue Wave.

Get your surfboards out folks and get ready to RIDE, it could be the end of the worst POTUS in History.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I would totally ignore that. Biden is now favourite.

The odds merely reflect the gambling market. Nothing to do with likelihood.

It may well swing back over the coming hours.

I was talking about the odds, not the likely outcome.

A few pennies have been made overnight and this morning via the fluctuations.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I would totally ignore that. Biden is now favourite.

The odds merely reflect the gambling market. Nothing to do with likelihood.

It may well swing back over the coming hours.

You're aware that odds denote probability, right?

Now, yes, that's probability at a moment in time, based on all information available to the market. It can and will change as more information comes to light.

But, right now, Biden is a 1/2 favourite on the Betfair exchange which is about as close to a perfect market as you can get.

You'd rather be in Biden's shoes than Trump's right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here