• Calling it for Trump

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I am still hanging on to the hope of a Biden Victory.

However when you see the numbers of American Voters who must have went out and Voted for Trump. They sort of deserve all they get if he gets back in.

I sort of baulk at myself for hating an individual so much in Trump.

Someone needs to save the Americans from themselves. I feel sorry for them that they can't even recognise the dangers of their actions.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's important that Biden remains patient, dignified and presidential during these tense final hours.

Trump whining like a little bitch comes across as desperate, and claiming the vote is rigged - on his own watch - is not how it should be in " The Land Of The Free"

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Because yet again the majority allow themselves to be swayed by the usual suspect media channels.

Think you will find that the majority on here, and in the mainstream media, were pretty clear that while Biden would win the popular vote easily, it was going to be very close in swing states. And that Trump would initially look to be ahead in many of those states, with Biden gaining ground towards the end. Which is how it is playing out so far.

Most did think Biden would win, but I can only remember one or two predicting a 'landslide'. And one of those was [MENTION=30242]spence[/MENTION].

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Trump 2.18 Biden 1.84 now on Befair. The Wisconsin count having a big impact on the betting.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What happens if they get 269 electoral college votes each?

That can only happen now if Biden wins Georgia and NC and Trump wins the mid-west states. That's a very unlikely scenario

EDIT. No, it can also happen if Biden wins Nevada, Wisconsin and North Carolina and nothing else. But it's still unlikely as NC is almost certain to go to Trump

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That can only happen now if Biden wins Georgia and NC and Trump wins the mid-west states. That's a very unlikely scenario

This is the scenario played out with great hilarity in Veep. She'd been a Veep all that time, then her one shot at becoming POTUS, and her Veep running mate ends up being president. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here