• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
More bankrupties than most, and heading for more. His businesses are in deep shit because of Covid, which is why he wanted to keep everything carrying on as normal. Massive amount of dead people not more important than his pocket.

Plus he has debts of $400m to overseas individuals/companies/countries and they're due to be paid in the next 4 years. He's basically had a shit storm and now has another looming on the horizon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I read this as "I have no arguments against what you just wrote but I dont like it".

:lolol: :thumbsup:

No, it's great. I'd love to believe that Biden and Trump are simply two equal sides of the same coin (it would fit my prejudices about the states being a godless dump full of dullards, which is based on nothing more than my jealousy about their lifestyle, wealth, opportunities and their lovely teeth). Unfortunately when I consider the actual evidence I find it supports the idea that Biden is mostly well-meaning and mostly harmless, while Trump is mostly a dangerous narcissistic liar. You may consider that as little more than much ado about nothing, but I don't. :shrug: :thumbsup:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
72B0BA5D-9EA1-4327-A726-7026F04A6974.jpeg

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
More bankrupties than most, and heading for more. His businesses are in deep shit because of Covid, which is why he wanted to keep everything carrying on as normal. Massive amount of dead people not more important than his pocket.

I think that, from the moment he realised that he was going to lose the election, his intention was to take everything to the Supreme Court. He clearly believes that this will rule in his favour. If (when) the current cases are thrown out he will appeal and (with the help of a friendly judge) will get it referred to the SC. if it ever gets there it could go either way. I wouldn't be throwing those betting slips on Trump just yet......

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No, it's great. I'd love to believe that Biden and Trump are simply two equal sides of the same coin (it would fit my prejudices about the states being a godless dump full of dullards, which is based on nothing more than my jealousy about their lifestyle, wealth, opportunities and their lovely teeth). Unfortunately when I consider the actual evidence I find it supports the idea that Biden is mostly well-meaning and mostly harmless, while Trump is mostly a dangerous narcissistic liar. You may consider that as little more than much ado about nothing, but I don't. :shrug: :thumbsup:

Yup, I do consider that little more than much ado about nothing, however I actually do find it nice that it is sparking a bit of optimism in people around me, unwarranted or not.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He's tweeting furiously at the moment. Someone should tell him to get off the toilet.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think that, from the moment he realised that he was going to lose the election, his intention was to take everything to the Supreme Court. He clearly believes that this will rule in his favour. If (when) the current cases are thrown out he will appeal and (with the help of a friendly judge) will get it referred to the SC. if it ever gets there it could go either way. I wouldn't be throwing those betting slips on Trump just yet......

All borne out by rushing through the new Supreme Court judge appointment in late October. Trump always reads as a conniving :wanker:.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

Bet365 paid up on Saturday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All borne out by rushing through the new Supreme Court judge appointment in late October. Trump always reads as a conniving :wanker:.

Are the right wing supreme court judges so partizan that they would ride roughshod over the will of the people at a time when only certifiable lunatics and brazen charalatans are attempting to make a case that the election is rigged?

I heard the spokesman for republicans abroad on the Emma Barnett prog this morning saying the voting should be looked at because of allegations, the nature of which and the source of which he was unable to identify, but this is sufficient to warrant an investigation to set our minds at rest.

It's a bit like me saying that the results of the premier league last season may be wrong, and it has been argued that Liverpool won it because of irregularities, and it is only right and proper that these be properly looked at, to put our minds at rest.

The correct answer to all that is 'fark orff, you plumkins'.

If the supreme court think it's worth a punt, in the end they will end up looking as stupid and ****ish as the Donald, himself.

To quote the lyrics of Che, by Suicide "They said you was a saint. But you aint".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here