• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Are the right wing supreme court judges so partizan that they would ride roughshod over the will of the people at a time when only certifiable lunatics and brazen charalatans are attempting to make a case that the election is rigged?

I heard the spokesman for republicans abroad on the Emma Barnett prog this morning saying the voting should be looked at because of allegations, the nature of which and the source of which he was unable to identify, but this is sufficient to warrant an investigation to set our minds at rest.

It's a bit like me saying that the results of the premier league last season may be wrong, and it has been argued that Liverpool won it because of irregularities, and it is only right and proper that these be properly looked at, to put our minds at rest.

The correct answer to all that is 'fark orff, you plumkins'.

If the supreme court think it's worth a punt, in the end they will end up looking as stupid and ****ish as the Donald, himself.

To quote the lyrics of Che, by Suicide "They said you was a saint. But you aint".

I trust the states and state courts to do everything honourably. I don’t think many here realise how fiercely independent each state is, also protective of their honour.

It’s notable how Trump the actor is now, belatedly, trying to convey a faux image of a calm guy who just won a landslide and is only half way through his 8 years.

CNN was compelling viewing for many NSC’ers including myself the whole of last week, a rollercoaster of emotions, ultimately it ended sweetly. CNN and the other US broadcasters now calmly convey a happy world of the build up to the Biden presidency. No doubts, ifs or buts, it’s done and dusted.

These parallel universes are hilarious, only in America.

If and when Trump loses his last legal chance, he’s going to go ape ****. Expect vandalism of sorts and a barely veiled call to arms to the Alt Right thicko’s.

Last edited:

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Might be the only way to get him to 'leave the building'.

Which, apropos of nothing, reminds me of the time when Elvis was in the building.

president-nixon-and-elvis-presley-gettyimages-1445188.jpg

There's a good film about the events which resulted in the handshake with Tricky Dicky.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The longer this goes on, the more I want to see a Trump Press conference, with Melania alongside, for full comic effect :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I dont know who any of these are but if you say so : )

The GIF HWT posted looks EXTREMELY much like my kitchen btw, just a little bit cleaner.

:lolol:

These are from a comedy from the early 80s about a group of second rate students in their flat share during the Thatcher era. It's called The Young Ones. It was very much of its time and is a bit silly now, but the slapstick and cartoon violence are still quite good.

Much better, from two of the four of the Young Ones cast, is 'Bottom'. This time we have two lads around your age in a flat share, with extreme slapstick and cartoon violence. Here is a failrly typical clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJEFHd7tQSM

I can just imagine this is what it would be like if, in imaginary universe, you shared a flat with a young [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] (he'd be the Eddie in the hat, of course).

Here is another great clip, where, on Halloween, the boys decide to raise the devil, with their two mates, Dave Hedgehog and 'Spud' Gun. Again....in your flat :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clz2fS2klbQ

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
:lolol:

These are from a comedy from the early 80s about a group of second rate students in their flat share during the Thatcher era. It's called The Young Ones. It was very much of its time and is a bit silly now, but the slapstick and cartoon violence are still quite good.

Much better, from two of the four of the Young Ones cast, is 'Bottom'. This time we have two lads around your age in a flat share, with extreme slapstick and cartoon violence. Here is a failrly typical clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJEFHd7tQSM

I can just imagine this is what it would be like if, in imaginary universe, you shared a flat with a young [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] (he'd be the Eddie in the hat, of course).

Here is another great clip, where, on Halloween, the boys decide to raise the devil, with their two mates, Dave Hedgehog and 'Spud' Gun. Again....in your flat :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clz2fS2klbQ

Gonna have a look later when I get off the train, sounds like it could be quite fun. I shared a student apartment provided by the school with a friend ten years ago and was actually the model tenant, making some improvements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I4k7C2Mgl8

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
FBI Deemed Out Of Control with Double Standards by Leslie Graham at The United States Senate

Conclusion 10 mins from the end

https://youtu.be/5oDhFNb-tmc

Streamed by Fox News Sorry
[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
FBI Deemed Out Of Control with Double Standards by Leslie Graham at The United States Senate

Conclusion 10 mins from the end

https://youtu.be/5oDhFNb-tmc

Streamed by Fox News Sorry

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

To be fair you only get the disclaimer when you claim the election has been rigged. Lately you just seem to be posting a whole bunch of videos whose only connection seems to be "American Politics" as filed under various, dubious watered down Alt Right channels to the general bemusement, amusement and disappointment of the class.

Give up and go home. You're the metaphorical drunk in the corner at closing time.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the red on red internal warfare has begun, republican state senators in Georgia calling for resignation of the republican Secretary of State, for mismanagement of the election. he in turn says they should focus on their re-election run-offs (didnt get 50% so another vote in January).
:drama:

Jan 30, 2008
To be fair you only get the disclaimer when you claim the election has been rigged. Lately you just seem to be posting a whole bunch of videos whose only connection seems to be "American Politics" as filed under various, dubious watered down Alt Right channels to the general bemusement, amusement and disappointment of the class.

Give up and go home. You're the metaphorical drunk in the corner at closing time.

How about buying him a drink for a change ???
Regards
DF

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Maybe I am just concerned about being dragged into wars and regime change under lies and false pretenses, devastating countries and killing millions of innocent people, directly or indirectly, which has led to people being attacked on our streets and being at the mercy of suicide bombings and terror in revenge for our bad behaviour in the Middle East.

Trump has not dragged us into any new wars, so I can forgive his bad orange hairstyle and being a bit of a prick with words. It's a small sacrifice and hopefully we will see the fall of the old American regime for a better behaved one. Biden and Harris with ANTIFA and BLM are probably Trumps biggest gift.

Maybe, just maybe, I have a point ??? :shrug: This has always been my position. I have explained many times, but you and others fail to listen and would rather mock, ban, remove me from threads, play with infractions, police and jump on my back at every opportunity.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

He really is a ****ing bore. Wanky little spod in his Mum’s basement, trawling YouTube and screaming for more nuggets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here