• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Maybe I am just concerned about being dragged into wars and regime change under lies and false pretenses, devastating countries and killing millions of innocent people, directly or indirectly, which has led to people being attacked on our streets and being at the mercy of suicide bombings and terror in revenge for our bad behaviour in the Middle East.

Trump has not dragged us into any new wars, so I can forgive his bad orange hairstyle and being a bit of a prick with words. It's a small sacrifice and hopefully we will see the fall of the old American regime for a better behaved one. Biden and Harris with ANTIFA and BLM are probably Trumps biggest gift.

Maybe, just maybe, I have a point ??? :shrug: This has always been my position. I have explained many times, but you and others fail to listen and would rather mock, ban, remove me from threads, play with infractions, police and jump on my back at every opportunity.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

“Biden and Harris with ANTIFA and BLM are probably Trumps biggest gift”.

Trump’s supporters said that, here and in the US, pre this election. So that they’d win on a law and order ticket with supposedly nervy middle America.

Then they lost by 5m votes, and 290 to 214 Electoral College votes.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
the red on red internal warfare has begun, republican state senators in Georgia calling for resignation of the republican Secretary of State, for mismanagement of the election. he in turn says they should focus on their re-election run-offs (didnt get 50% so another vote in January).
:drama:

That political interference with Georgia’s due process, may come back to bite the two senators in the key Senate race in January.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Other world leaders are very slow in coming forward with congratulations. Is it possible that in this fudged up world people still think the SC might award Trump the presidency?

Nothing would surprise me these days.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Other world leaders are very slow in coming forward with congratulations. Is it possible that in this fudged up world people still think the SC might award Trump the presidency?

Maybe, just out of spite, for people like you and your ilk, he will win the Nobel Peace Prize, and to make it even sweeter a statue erected. :lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe, just out of spite, for people like you and your ilk, he will win the Nobel Peace Prize, and to make it even sweeter a statue erected. :lolol:

Well done, you managed to post without one of your daft, racist videos. :hilton:

Night night

TTFN TC

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Betting price seems to be continually shortening...

Screenshot_20201110-223248_Chrome.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe I am just concerned about being dragged into wars and regime change under lies and false pretenses, devastating countries and killing millions of innocent people, directly or indirectly, which has led to people being attacked on our streets and being at the mercy of suicide bombings and terror in revenge for our bad behaviour in the Middle East.

Trump has not dragged us into any new wars, so I can forgive his bad orange hairstyle and being a bit of a prick with words. It's a small sacrifice and hopefully we will see the fall of the old American regime for a better behaved one. Biden and Harris with ANTIFA and BLM are probably Trumps biggest gift.

Maybe, just maybe, I have a point ??? :shrug: This has always been my position. I have explained many times, but you and others fail to listen and would rather mock, ban, remove me from threads, play with infractions, police and jump on my back at every opportunity.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Both the left and the right considered Clinton a war hawk, and Trump won 2016 because he wasnt Clinton.

With the email leaks, it just wasnt possible. Even if perhaps 80% or 90% of Democrats ignored the email leaks, the ones who didnt also reluctantly voted for him. You are not winning any elections if people find you all cozy with Wall Street and shady interests in the Middle East. Or if people find symbolism like this.

Podesta_eye.jpg

This meant that he and his administration could not be anywhere similar to Clinton in the first four years if they wanted to sit another four years. And the easiest way of not being like her was to not start any war. There is no guarantees that it would have stayed like that for another four years, since they would have nothing to lose. Quite the reverse, I could easily see how he could have been horny to fight with some country - and its not like the Big Business of US would have said "no, we want peace on earth".

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Both the left and the right considered Clinton a war hawk, and Trump won 2016 because he wasnt Clinton.

With the email leaks, it just wasnt possible. Even if perhaps 80% or 90% of Democrats ignored the email leaks, the ones who didnt also reluctantly voted for him. You are not winning any elections if people find you all cozy with Wall Street and shady interests in the Middle East. Or if people find symbolism like this.

View attachment 130342

This meant that he and his administration could not be anywhere similar to Clinton in the first four years if they wanted to sit another four years. And the easiest way of not being like her was to not start any war. There is no guarantees that it would have stayed like that for another four years, since they would have nothing to lose. Quite the reverse, I could easily see how he could have been horny to fight with some country - and its not like the Big Business of US would have said "no, we want peace on earth".

It is no coincidence that her nickname in the US, amongst many Americans, is Killary Clinton. The whole American system and the slimeballs with golden handshakes are going to come under close scrutiny now and a Trump is exactly what it needs. He may be a bit of an arse but he has bigger ones than himself to deal with and they will all be shitting themselves now. There are too many of them who are just comfortable in their jobs.

I do feel sorry for Biden though, he has been played too especially by that Pelosi.

Lindsey Grahman did a fantastic job today and I saw great integrity from him. He would make a good president himself from what I saw.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It is no coincidence that her nickname in the US, amongst many Americans, is Killary Clinton. The whole American system and the slimeballs with golden handshakes are going to come under close scrutiny now and a Trump is exactly what it needs. He may be a bit of an arse but he has bigger ones than himself to deal with and they will all be shitting themselves now. There are too many of them who are just comfortable in their jobs.

I do feel sorry for Biden though, he has been played too especially by that Pelosi.

Lindsey Grahman did a fantastic job today and I saw great integrity from him. He would make a good president himself from what I saw.

Nopes. No one needs Trump. He is just oppportunistic. All of his voters, as well as leftists fed up with her and the party coup against Sanders, were promised that he would drain the swamp and lock up crooks like Clinton. A lot of people said that people like her and her shady surroundings would "shit themselves". I thought it was too good to be true, and it turned out to be. It was just talk, he was just rubbing peoples feet where he knew they wanted it. The man is a fraud in every sense.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Betting price seems to be continually shortening...

View attachment 130341

Whilst Biden’s aren’t lengthening. Absolutely no value there.

F0E45A0E-32E9-4279-9759-8B1A7ABCB5ED.png

The new Trump bets seem to be a market of their own with optimistic fans placing sterling or dollars based on the Republicans refusing to throw in the towel, gladly laid by others who consider it printing money.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Nopes. No one needs Trump. He is just oppportunistic. All of his voters, as well as leftists fed up with her and the party coup against Sanders, were promised that he would drain the swamp and lock up crooks like Clinton. A lot of people said that people like her and her shady surroundings would "shit themselves". I thought it was too good to be true, and it turned out to be. It was just talk, he was just rubbing peoples feet where he knew they wanted it. The man is a fraud in every sense.

It's all about opinions. Time will tell the story, not you or I.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol:

These are from a comedy from the early 80s about a group of second rate students in their flat share during the Thatcher era. It's called The Young Ones. It was very much of its time and is a bit silly now, but the slapstick and cartoon violence are still quite good.

Much better, from two of the four of the Young Ones cast, is 'Bottom'. This time we have two lads around your age in a flat share, with extreme slapstick and cartoon violence. Here is a failrly typical clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJEFHd7tQSM

I can just imagine this is what it would be like if, in imaginary universe, you shared a flat with a young [MENTION=420]sydney[/MENTION] (he'd be the Eddie in the hat, of course).

Here is another great clip, where, on Halloween, the boys decide to raise the devil, with their two mates, Dave Hedgehog and 'Spud' Gun. Again....in your flat :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clz2fS2klbQ

what's the point of going home at 1.30...?? may as well stay out all night....:lolol::bigwave:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
How could you? Nothing is better than 'The Young Ones'. It was the pinnacle of all human achievement. It's all been downhill ever since.
Sorry, Bottom expanded on the anarchy giving us among others, " Eddie's Bar" and " Vodka Margarine"! [emoji4]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No, you're an obsessive, small minded, Islamophobic conspiracy theorist with a youtube obsession.

And yet he couldn't beat them. Maybe because Trump's far right and Covid denial links were the biggest gift to a professional politician in his late 70s that Trump himself called "Sleepy Joe" and "the worst candidate ever". No wonder he's desperate to intimate it was fixed without any evidence whatsoever. Do you have evidence - actual hard evidence - of voter fraud? We'll return to the bolded word in a sec.

Sticking up video after video without comment (let's remind ourselves that your back catalogue includes denial of Sandy Hook and the most hilariously wrong "BLM" video ever made) is not the way to show you have a point. And repeatedly calling people "pricks" (I see you have reverted above) and bullying them in a hysterical manner will earn infractions as per the spirit of the board, Bear Pit or no Bear Pit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here