• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
But the claims are along the lines of "my sister in law said that her neighbour heard that his brother (who works at the town hall) was told that some ballots weren't checked by a woman who he used to work with".

It's complete horseshit and I feel completely comfortable in saying that.

You're falling for the "say something enough and it must be true" plan that Trump has always used, with everything.

You are falling for the "say the opposite enough and it must be true" plan his opposition has always used.

I feel completely comfortable in saying that.

In every election one side of the crowd is shouting "we are right, you are wrong, and you are idiots who think that you are right and we are wrong" while the other is shouting ""we are right, you are wrong, and you are idiots who think that you are right and we are wrong".

One could think they are not as different as they would like to believe.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You are falling for the "say the opposite enough and it must be true" plan his opposition has always used.

In every election one side of the crowd is shouting "we are right, you are wrong, and you are idiots who think that you are right and we are wrong" while the other is shouting ""we are right, you are wrong, and you are idiots who think that you are right and we are wrong".

Not when one side is making completely spurious claims with zero evidence. Claims that they threatened to make if and when they lost.

I know you like a conspiracy but this really isn't complicated.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

But some politicians will brazenly lie and some will at least stay in the same vicinity as honesty.

It's demonstrably misleading to equate the actions of Trump to the actions of Biden

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I mentioned this before and it may well have been repeated again and again.

The President has used this device again and again. It has helped suppress votes.

When he won in 2016 in his words BIG. He raged against how the election was fraudulent.

He set up The Presidential Commission on Election Integrity. It was run by Mike Pence and looked at 23.5 million ballots finding 30 cases of fraud.

It was disbanded when Republican Senators voted to close it down due to its costs.

I am so surprised this is not discussed more in the media. It has the power of the State behind it, gathered data on its citizens such as who they voted for.

It found nothing to show any widespread fraud and operated for two years. It is agreed all it achieved was voter suppression.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
[tweet]1326122219840417792[/tweet]

How is this even possible? Are they paying a sign writer to compose their tweets?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not when one side is making completely spurious claims with zero evidence. Claims that they threatened to make if and when they lost.

I know you like a conspiracy but this really isn't complicated.

Alright, so the claims the Trumpians are doing are similar to those the Antitrumpians did about Russian involvement in the previous election. Got it. Fair enough - I've seen no evidence either.

Agree that in some ways its not really that complicated. Just the usual psychology of crowds. Le Bon:

- The turning in a fixed direction of the ideas and sentiments of individuals
composing such a crowd, and the disappearance of their personality
- The crowd is always
dominated by considerations of which it is unconscious
- The disappearance of brain activity and
the predominance of medullar activity
- The lowering of the intelligence and the complete
transformation of the sentiments
- The transformed sentiments may be better or worse than those of
the individuals of which the crowd is composed
- A crowd is as easily heroic as criminal

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Alright, so the claims the Trumpians are doing are similar to those the Antitrumpians did about Russian involvement in the previous election. Got it. Fair enough - I've seen no evidence either.

Agree that in some ways its not really that complicated. Just the usual psychology of crowds. Le Bon:

- The turning in a fixed direction of the ideas and sentiments of individuals
composing such a crowd, and the disappearance of their personality
- The crowd is always
dominated by considerations of which it is unconscious
- The disappearance of brain activity and
the predominance of medullar activity
- The lowering of the intelligence and the complete
transformation of the sentiments
- The transformed sentiments may be better or worse than those of
the individuals of which the crowd is composed
- A crowd is as easily heroic as criminal
As has been explained loads of times, the Russian meddling and investigation thereof is NOT the same as this bollocks from Trump.

I thought you liked to dig into things? Do so and you will understand.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
But some politicians will brazenly lie and some will at least stay in the same vicinity as honesty.

It's demonstrably misleading to equate the actions of Trump to the actions of Biden

Yes, a large group of people say that, and a large group of people say the opposite.

I stay out of both.

Im happy to see the Orange Muppet gone, and terrified to see another "normal US president".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sajngb0W6I

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
ballots.jpg

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
As has been explained loads of times, the Russian meddling and investigation thereof is NOT the same as this bollocks from Trump.

I thought you liked to dig into things? Do so and you will understand.

Ye I know its how you see it as its the dominant perspective of that specific herd.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ye I know its how you see it as its the dominant perspective of that specific herd.
No it's called facts instead of made up YouTube nonsense.

I like you Swansman. You admit to a tin foil affliction and yet you usually make a lot of sense.

On this one, not so much.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Yes, a large group of people say that, and a large group of people say the opposite.

I stay out of both.

Im happy to see the Orange Muppet gone, and terrified to see another "normal US president".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sajngb0W6I

But there is only one version of true. So for example when Trump says he won the election, that's manifestly untrue. The fact that lots of people choose to believe it is irrelevant. If it can be demonstrated it's true.

We live in the era of science, information and knowledge

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
And if I go to trumpfans.com or wherever the **** they are gathering, they would say that the opposite is facts and that what you are saying is made up nonsense.
But they are all retarded morons. As I said, it's not complicated.

Just look at the facts instead of the rhetoric. If it walks like a ****, looks like a ****, speaks like a ****, acts like a **** and has spent 4 years as the most ****ish POTUS of all time, then personally I'm not going to go with anything he says (with zero evidence).

Especially when he's been banging on about doing exactly what he IS doing now for months in order to butter up the fanbase in readiness for the big lie.

In the words of Biden "Ah. C'mon Man!".

You are doing the opposite of what CT nuts should do and following the narrative that you've been fed. By a serial liar who is clutching at a couple of wispy straws.....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No, this is patently different. And, at the risk of dredging back up the "B" word (which I asked people not to) I'll go there briefly too for the sake of an example.

It really isn't beyond the wit of man to agree that a foreign actor, particulary one that is good at digital warfare and that may have a few troll factories here and there would seek to influence how people voted usng fake news, Facebook campaigns etc. The break up of the EU would suit the Russians geo-politically and having Trump in the White House rather than a Clinton would also be advantageous to them. So they seek to influence people before the fact.

AFTER the Brexit referendum there were all sorts of shenanigans going on, legislation attempts, power plays in British political parties and a very, very misguided general election call which led to a period where no one could agree with anyone about anything - except one thing. The actual PROCESS of the referendum had been free and fair. It was the propaganda beforehand and the legal agreement after that were in dispute. I don't want anyone to go down this rabbit hole BTW - it's an example used to contradict other goings on.

Ditto the investigation into the Russian influence over 2016. At no point was it claiming "stop the vote", "I won really", "massive voter fraud" especially by the Clinton side. In fact, as already posted on this thread today, it was The Donald who tried to call foul and was reined in by the GOP.

There is only one person really crying foul here about the process - actual voter rigging - and suprisingly it's the narcissistic gangster guy who also appears to have been lying about his wealth :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here