Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Look at the highlight.

OPINION

So here's my opinion on you, as is the fashion here.

You come across as a narcissistic dimwit.

Hmmmm - its easy, and I can see how there is joy in it ....thanks for that.
It's good to accept these things. First step in the road to recovery and maybe, just maybe an end to the shit spouting (not that I am denying your right to do so).

I love it when you make it all about me [emoji3].

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
This is my last word to the rabbid mob.

Look at the highlight.

OPINION

Was that your LAST last word?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Look at the highlight.

OPINION

You said that you were done with this thread. You posted your "last word" (a pathetic pretentious load of balls, but supposedly your sign off flounce).

So please go away. Nobody wants an encore.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You said that you were done with this thread. You posted your "last word" (a pathetic pretentious load of balls, but supposedly your sign off flounce).

So please go away. Nobody wants an encore.
Whack him on ignore and deprive him of the oxygen of existence that he craves. [emoji6]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is NSC, so obviously it is necessary.

If Trump refuses to move out of the White House, how and who would physically evict him?
On the given date that Biden is sworn in, it matters not where Biden is, he is President. He could let Trump stay in the White House but send him all the bills for security, rates and leccy [emoji16]

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If I call the police to say "I've been robbed" and they reply "but there's no evidence" before I've had the chance to gather and/or provide the evidence needed, its obviously flawed.

Your process is what is obviously flawed. If you are calling without evidence you are wasting police time. It only makes sense to call once you have evidence - otherwise how did you know you know you have been robbed.

The media rarely use these rhetorics on other subjects. Take i.e. the case of alleged Russian involvement in election. There was speculation way before there was anything even resembling hard evidence - and I certainly dont recall media writing it off as "baseless" and "without evidence".

There was always the evidence. And most media didn't cover it. And in this country still don't. But there was always evidence.

I'm guessing most in here will disagree because of their political opinions/emotions but to me as dead neutral on Republicans vs Democracts and both of these old corrupt maggots, I have to say its all sounding very simple in the echo chambers while looking quite wonky when having a closer look.

Dead neutral. Of course. It's everyone else who is biased. "Quite wonky". You mean no evidence. Nothing that is going to impact the result. Someone says - the only way I am going to lose this is if it's corrupt. Then loses. "It's corrupt" they shout. A known liar shouts and people ask for the evidence. The courts find against him in all cases so far. But you are having a closer look.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
On the given date that Biden is sworn in, it matters not where Biden is, he is President. He could let Trump stay in the White House but send him all the bills for security, rates and leccy [emoji16]

I get the feeling that would have a very CPFC2010 outcome to it, they'd be lucky to get even the 10% though.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
there comes a point where the future becomes more important, an eye to next round of congress elections and the next presidential election. how many moderate republicans and floating voters do you lose if Trump is trying to subvert the outcome of the election? its clear the best he can achieve is a few recounts, which might get him slightly smaller loss in those key states. not a good look for the republicans.

I found this video on how the Repulicans could, through the Supreme Court, throw the doors open to blatant Republican fraud in the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rnb0j-bNmM

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
'Having a closer look' is a good euphemism for 'watching Youtube videos of dubious provenance that confirm my preconceived opinions'.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Look at the highlight.

OPINION

4am? Were you watching a repeat of all your goals against Leeds on a loop?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Hopefully a cattle prod will be used. That would make fun TV.
The Rock to drag him out by his ear while Michelle Obama uses the cattle prod to hurry the orange gibbon up.

Live backing music from Springsteen. Shots of Melania clapping along in the crowd.

It would make a fortune on ppv.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You should be. Biden was reading out (and attacking) racial slurs used by Louisiaina legislators in a committee meeting. The video has been doing the rounds but it takes a few seconds to google the context, all of which (of course) is on public record.

But, but that would suggest that people who post it were either incredibly stupid/gullible or willfully spreading disinformation
Tight call.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Your process is what is obviously flawed. If you are calling without evidence you are wasting police time. It only makes sense to call once you have evidence - otherwise how did you know you know you have been robbed.

There was always the evidence. And most media didn't cover it. And in this country still don't. But there was always evidence. .

That doesn't make sense. If five people claim they saw votes not being counted but dumped in a bin, and call the police, they are not expected to provide the evidence as they won't have it. The police would be expected to follow this up to see if this was the case.

The people making the claims are unlikely to be able to provide evidence. They are merely putting together there own witness statements and asking the authorities to investigate.

The media are right to say the claims are unsubstantiated, but they are not right to suggest they are invalid. That has made me uncomfortable.

There is bound to have been fraud in some areas. It is expected. But the key issue is to establish if there were co-ordinated efforts of obstruction on a large scale.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
This is my last word to the rabbid mob.
Antifas is not anti-fascist - it's the very epitome of Fascism.
And I challenge each and every one of you pocket revolutionaries to name a SINGLE revolution in human history that was not bloody and even in the medium term, counter-productive.
I should be free to spout any shit I feel like, as long as no-one is hurt in the process - Free Speech takes no sides.
You clowns are trying to shut down DEBATE - so take your religiosity, your "TRUTH", and shove it.
Many would argue that the first post-renaissance revolution was that of the French in 1789 - go Google Maximilien Robespierre, his fate, and consider it a likelyhood that if we throw the baby out with the bathwater, we'll all be Robespierres.
A Truism is that "The Revolution eats its children". - well I would suggest that gentle evolution is what we need now in our less-than-perfect modern world - for if there are children to be eaten....THEY WILL BE YOURS.

:bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here