• Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is this necessary?
This is NSC, so obviously it is necessary.

If Trump refuses to move out of the White House, how and who would physically evict him?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

If Trump refuses to move out of the White House, how and who would physically evict him?

Sorry but it has nothing to do with the insults towards other posters

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Sorry but it has nothing to do with the insults towards other posters

Considering the abuse I have taken from this thing tonight, I'd say I've been rather conservative in my response.
I can only presume you're either late to the conversation, or easily upset.
If it's the latter, consider crochet as an alternative to getting in a tizz.
Do bear in mind the possibility of 'having your eye out' though, if your constitution is as frail as appears thusfar.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Considering the abuse I have taken from this thing tonight, I'd say I've been rather conservative in my response.
Do bear in mind the possibility of 'having your eye out' though, if your constitution is as frail as appears thusfar.

:facepalm:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

I’m certainly no snowflake, even in the real world.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The 'Right wing' even on NSC have got very bitchy since Friday.
Anyway, any money raised in crowdfunding for litigation will be skimmed to save the spunkbugles businesses that are getting deeper and deeper in trouble. When your core businesses take a .massive covid hit, particularly when they are resort & leasure based, it makes sense (if youre a massive ****) that you would rather have hundreds of thousands of dead people, and keep everything open, rather than lose money on them. Deutsche Bank, and tax authorities hovering. Shame.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Biden himself obviously. If I understand the American mind correctly, they would both enjoy it and respect it. Good old fist fight, to show who is the boss. Swords would also be fine, or guns like in the old Western movies. Winner takes it all.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
back to Trump, i see Fox cut off his Press Secretary on grounds of unsubstantiated accusations. reckon he'll be given some rope, wait for a few court cases lost then the republicans will abandon him. great way to move on will be to come out appalled at his undemocratic behaviour.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

You weren’t abused, snowflake. Just persistently challenged over your latent love for racist Trump.

Unable to ever discuss why exactly you like the racist, just lurking around the fringe of the thread, unable to explain coherently why you like a racist.

Perhaps you can explain further.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
back to Trump, i see Fox cut off his Press Secretary on grounds of unsubstantiated accusations. reckon he'll be given some rope, wait for a few court cases lost then the republicans will abandon him. great way to move on will be to come out appalled at his undemocratic behaviour.

Sounds a bit dangerous cutting him/her off. It could have unintended (or intended...) consequences among his hardcore fans. Better to just let Trump and his associates puke out their stuff.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003

some constitutional expert said on day of inauguration Biden becomes president, Trump is a guest in the White House. and at that point the Secret Service eject him as an unwanted guest.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Sounds a bit dangerous cutting him/her off. It could have unintended (or intended...) consequences among his hardcore fans. Better to just let Trump and his associates puke out their stuff.

there comes a point where the future becomes more important, an eye to next round of congress elections and the next presidential election. how many moderate republicans and floating voters do you lose if Trump is trying to subvert the outcome of the election? its clear the best he can achieve is a few recounts, which might get him slightly smaller loss in those key states. not a good look for the republicans.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
there comes a point where the future becomes more important, an eye to next round of congress elections and the next presidential election. how many moderate republicans and floating voters do you lose if Trump is trying to subvert the outcome of the election? its clear the best he can achieve is a few recounts, which might get him slightly smaller loss in those key states. not a good look for the republicans.

Probably a lot but if there are any militant trumpsters out there on the verge of crazing out and doing some seriously nasty shit - and there very well could be - silencing him/his press officer in the MSM is sort of like pouring fuel on fire. Better to just let them moan verbally for two months. Talk is better than action.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Not only that.

They must know that a lot of Republicans voted Republican ant would never vote Democrat.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

It's about time the access to provide misinformation was withdrawn. Surprised you think otherwise.

One of your posts earlier in this thread I found really informative about Big Business Controls and controls by Banking Facilities. It was a very impressive post.

So you surprised me with this post advocating misinformation is allowed to be spread.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

https://youtu.be/kNPGhD3Fpls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here