• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Well, i guess it's a better response than accusing people of being terrorist sympathisers. I suppose we should see that as personal growth.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot 2020-11-09 161905.png

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
"Our team is in serious trouble. We don't have victories any more. We used to have victories but [now] we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, Liverpool, in a football match? They kill us. I beat Liverpool all the time. All the time."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Make Albion Great Again?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
You're three thousand miles away too.
If you'd fronted that diatribe with "In my opinion" it might have had context - without it its just gobshite.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Also:

"Meanwhile, a hotline set up by the Trump team to allow members of the public to report instances of suspected “voter fraud” with a view to further investigation in support of the president’s legal objections to the result have been overrun with prank calls, with the Lincoln Project and TikTok users among those encouraging followers to flood the line with spoof messages."

:lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Biden supporters threatening a Biden supporter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6vQgvntjpc&list=PLPs7P33TxWOhdQMLxxyBCTOyYWeaRZ2G6

:mad: :shrug:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Oh wow. You dug up another video from the dark recesses of youtube. I'm sure I speak for the whole of NSC when I say we'll all be bowing down to your intellectual genius any moment now.......

:lolol:

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Unlikely seeing as he shoehorns a reference into EVERY post. Despite repeatedly being asked not to.

That may well be true, but so was my point.
Opinion is being replaced by 'truth', only it isn't and never can.
Plato gave up wrestling with the notion of 'truth', , but of course there are are muppets on here who 'know'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here