• Calling it for Biden

Votes: 180 69.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Oh wow. You dug up another video from the dark recesses of youtube. I'm sure I speak for the whole of NSC when I say we'll all be bowing down to your intellectual genius any moment now.......

:lolol:

Well the way I see it is if I am wrong it is an egg on one face, but if I am correct I will have owned 90% of NSC :lolol:

There is more than one video there, it is part of a playlist I believe. Enjoy.

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well the way I see it is if I am wrong it is an egg on one face, but if I am correct I will have owned 90% of NSC :lolol:

[MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] "Some or all of the content shared in this post is disputed and might be misleading about an election or other civic process."

Well, it's not like Alex Jones or Breitbart gave up after one article, unfortunately.

If we're talking about having a PLAYLIST then the world may be ruled by Elton John :eek:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Biden supporters threatening a Biden supporter:

what sort of weird niche are you watching for the youtube algorithm to serve that, or do you get a morning email with material ???

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

[SUP]https://www.businessinsider.com/psychologist-explains-why-people-believe-conspiracy-theories-during-uncertain-times-2020-4?r=US&IR=T[/SUP]

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Oh wow. You dug up another video from the dark recesses of youtube. I'm sure I speak for the whole of NSC when I say we'll all be bowing down to your intellectual genius any moment now.......

:lolol:

I have to agree with you, and I'm a tinfoil man. Sometimes it is very annoying that some of the people I share hat material with are doing this "here is some random Youtube video to prove my point!!!!!".

We're best off sitting in some dusty shed reading obscure JFK literature or declassified documents, only occasionally creeping out our caves to share our un****able findings to some poor stranger. Less of the "I love fat fascists" and more... this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9edQEzp7zGA

https://youtu.be/kn-h78tuNiU

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

This is fantastic.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Obviously all the legal battles take money.
(For Trump to take his claims through Wisconsin's courts it's expected to cost around $3m)

The Trumps are now cap in hand to their like minded fan base asking for money.

The small print states 50% of all money raised will go directly to pay off the 2020 campaign debt.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Obviously all the legal battles take money.
(For Trump to take his claims through Wisconsin's courts it's expected to cost around $3m)

The Trumps are now cap in hand to their like minded fan base asking for money.

The small print states 50% of all money raised will go directly to pay off the 2020 campaign debt.

All this could be resolved if Melania jus said ''Look Donald if you leave quietly I will give you bl0w j0b.''

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
You're three thousand miles away too.
If you'd fronted that diatribe with "In my opinion" it might have had context - without it its just gobshite.

You like or don’t mind a racist, homophobe, mocker of the disabled, bitch about someone dying from cancer, bitch about war dead from his own country.

What path in life got to this sorry state?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
That may well be true, but so was my point.
Opinion is being replaced by 'truth', only it isn't and never can.
Plato gave up wrestling with the notion of 'truth', , but of course there are are muppets on here who 'know'.

You like or don’t mind a racist, homophobe, mocker of the disabled, bitch about someone dying from cancer, bitch about war dead from his own country.

What path in life got to this sorry state?

FFS, just give your ærse a chance.
Everyone has a right to be an self-obsessed tw#t, but don't abuse it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dispatches Channel 4 - Trump supporters preparing for war. Things are going to get ugly me thinks

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
...yeh, yeh, we know - because you're the ' guardian of truth', in that febrile little head, right?

I'll grant you this, you're definately special.

Give your racist supporting head a wobble. No morality, with other loons of the world, following some weird right wing path, the hero Trump. A sad state of affairs that in a country that opposed aggressive nationalism, it’s gone full circle with a new wave of numb-nuts.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Dispatches Channel 4 - Trump supporters preparing for war. Things are going to get ugly me thinks

Blimey just watched that, so much fear, anger, hate and intolerance and it looks like Trump will hold rallies in the coming weeks to stir them up further.

Biden has a job on his hands like no other.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Blimey just watched that, so much fear, anger, hate and intolerance and it looks like Trump will hold rallies in the coming weeks to stir them up further.

Biden has a job on his hands like no other.

The tolerant right, isn't it?

Hu_Camus

Jan 27, 2019
Give your racist supporting head a wobble. No morality, with other loons of the world, following some weird right wing path, the hero Trump. A sad state of affairs that in a country that opposed aggressive nationalism, it’s gone full circle with a new wave of numb-nuts.

Don't make me cry, well'ard.
Stop wearing your kecks over your trousers, and get a frigging life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here