Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Club and football shirts

leforge

Jan 20, 2009
It was stated in the presentation I attended in March 2010 that smart casual was the dress code no football shirts, trainers ,shorts or ripped jeans were mentioned! Not everyone who goes to the games wears a club shirt does not make you less of a fan for not wearing one!

The amount of seats available in the 1901 club and the relatively low price ensured it would never be exclusive or corporate.The club have made a mistake , in future seasons the 1901 area will be reduced.imo

I doubt it. If the club is doing well then 1901 should be made more expensive to price out the fan that wants to feel superior and leave it to those who understand what it's all about, the corporate cash.

leforge

Jan 20, 2009
I doubt it. If the club is doing well then 1901 should be made more expensive to price out the fan that wants to feel superior and leave it to those who understand what it's all about, the corporate cash.

The price is fixed for 5 years! They could whack it up alot after.

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
If I was in the 1901 Club, and objected to not being able to wear the stripes, I reckon, as a protest, I would wear a nice floral frock with size 10 stilettos. In these tolerant days, could I be refused admission?

Just a thought.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
If I was in the 1901 Club, and objected to not being able to wear the stripes, I reckon, as a protest, I would wear a nice floral frock with size 10 stilettos. In these tolerant days, could I be refused admission?.

No, not if it's a floral number. Nothing blue and White please.... and looking at some of the sorts in there you would definitely pull! Any luck you might get some afters in one of the boxes!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here