Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points yer having a laugh!

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Should of deducted us 30 pts and the rest of the league might of stood a chance, fookin small timers :lolol:

Marchin' on Together.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
apart from you being a ****, I agree with you.

Still Hudds are above you now and will be all season...get over it Whiterose/wanker

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
What was the weather like at the game? Hope it wasn't too wet to spoil your enjoyment of the match.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Should of deducted us 30 pts and the rest of the league might of stood a chance, fookin small timers :lolol:

Marchin' on Together.

Awww how cute the northerners have got themselves a new song.....

Yeah we should have deducted you 30 for being cheating scum......not to give other teams a chance...you lot will do nothing this year irrelevant of point deductions!

Small timers....ha ha.....your no big club your an embarrassment!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I spent all last week working in Leeds. I'd forgotten quite what a SHITTY HOLE it is. Grimy place full of twats. 15 pts wasn't enough. Should do enough to finish mid table.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
You need to change your sig, theres more chance of you getting relegated than us.

Nah. I like it how it is thanks. After all, you did just get relegated didn't you?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Nah. I like it how it is thanks. After all, you did just get relegated didn't you?

Yes but it'll be a short and brief stay, we'll be the Champions of getting promoted from League One by the end of this campaign.

We are just to big for this league over 24,000 today you compare that with the 5,000 you attract and you just cant compete with the Champions of Europe.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
You may be too big for this league, but the tables do not lie...you are in it...not so much a big time charlie, more a complete and utter charlie!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Yes but it'll be a short and brief stay, we'll be the Champions of getting promoted from League One by the end of this campaign.

We are just to big for this league over 24,000 today you compare that with the 5,000 you attract and you just cant compete with the Champions of Europe.

Thats quite a catchy title
Champions of getting promoted from League One by the end of this campaign.
You should keep that.

I'm not sure why you're bringing Milan into this though??

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Surely you mean "Leeds United - champions of trying to cheat but doing it so badly they got caught" although I'll allow it ain't catchy !!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
"Champions of Europe"

September 14th 2002 - Home to Manchester United - 2nd in the Premiership

September 14th 2007 - Away to Bristol Rovers - 24th in League One

How the "Mighty" fall

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
We are just to big for this league

Duh, no shit! :shootself

Of course you're too big for this league, but you're in it becuase you've been so spectacularly badly managed over the last few years. If you manage to claw yourselves out this year it'll be a miracle, so you've got at least two years to enjoy winning some games.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
You may be too big for this league, but the tables do not lie...you are in it...not so much a big time charlie, more a complete and utter charlie!

:lolol: You are rightly in League 1, Deductions, and isn't it a bit early in the season to start crowing about your achievements? We have beaten you before and will do so again. :wave:

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
All the doubters of LEEDS will be haunted, i cant wait for the town wrecking title celebration party, maybe we'll smash up some bars, rape some women and beat up some old ladies because we're Leeds and thats what we do :lolol:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
All the doubters of LEEDS will be haunted, i cant wait for the town wrecking title celebration party, maybe we'll smash up some bars, rape some women and beat up some old ladies because we're Leeds and thats what we do :lolol:

Bournemouth cannot wait for your yobs again

:tosser::tosser::tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here