Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points yer having a laugh!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
That's out of order and doesn't represent the views of people on here.

Having once had my head kicked in for wearing a BHA shirt (in Brighton I might add not in Leeds) by some of the aforesaid club's more unpleasant "supporters" and having spent a couple of days in hospital with my injuries I cannot wish the filth from West Yorkshire any good whatsoever.
However if Albion fans find my comment offensive then I withdraw it and will keep my observations to myself.
:shrug:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Still 15 points behind auto promotion after two lucky wins so it doesn't really look that good

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
best Leeds can hope for is the play offs this year and once you get there it is a lottery. They could well do it but I think it's unlikely

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Having once had my head kicked in for wearing a BHA shirt (in Brighton I might add not in Leeds) by some of the aforesaid club's more unpleasant "supporters" and having spent a couple of days in hospital with my injuries I cannot wish the filth from West Yorkshire any good whatsoever.
However if Albion fans find my comment offensive then I withdraw it and will keep my observations to myself.
:shrug:

So because a couple of morons who happend to be Leeds supporters gave you a kicking you think someone being stabbed to death is funny?

Didn't Brighton fans attack Leeds fans a few years ago?

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
Ouch. I worked with a friend of Christopher Loftus.

Don't descend to his level.

Don't descend to my level?

Where do i mock the deaths of innocent people and condone murder?

I was just having some FOOTBALL RELATED banter

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So because a couple of morons who happend to be Leeds supporters gave you a kicking you think someone being stabbed to death is funny?

Didn't Brighton fans attack Leeds fans a few years ago?

That was organised and don't for one minute believe the stories stating otherwise. Leeds were involved and it wasn't "innocent men" drinking in a pub in the lanes like some try to make it out.

Although I am not getting involved in the stabing debate as that is sick.
Leeds have for years come to Brighton and taken the p!ss and I think you'll find thats part of the reason the above lanes incident happened. Although again I don't agree with it, i'd rather have a drink and some banter.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Shame you ain't playing in Turkey again - cos they know how to deal with scum like you:lolol::lolol::lolol:

yeah and as someone who lost a good pal that night i'd like you to meet kevs boy in october when we play at withdean. tell him his father was scum.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
no, that was an internet rumour that found it's way onto five live and then into the national papers. wasn't true, though that has never stopped the bbc before.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

"Football related banter".......?
Listen Mr. Stupid,........ for a few short weeks your supporters suddenly realised that their club, might cease to exist due to a corrupt Chairman. At that time (..and I did visit one of your messageboards) most of your supporters were distraught at what was happening.I didn,t see any Brighton supporters on your board mocking your situation or gloating.
We have had to put up with the prospect of ceasing to exist (and piss-poor football) for 10 years now.It really isn,t "football related banter" that you come on to our messageboard spouting. You are a sad, idiotic, ignorant fool. You, above all supporters, should have a vague understanding of how it is at Brighton.
Starry, Paddy, Robbie69.....and I daresay a few others, have a grasp of what "football related banter" is.
In all the time I have frequented this board, Starry, Paddy and Robbie69 have defended their club against incorrect comments, and sometimes plain disagreements. But NOT ONCE have I have seen them come on here gloating, just for the hell of it.
You let your fellow supporters down, your club down, football down...........and above all....YOURSELF.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
All the doubters of LEEDS will be haunted, i cant wait for the town wrecking title celebration party, maybe we'll smash up some bars, rape some women and beat up some old ladies because we're Leeds and thats what we do :lolol:

So that's what "football related banter" is is it you f***ing retard.
And you brush off someone having their head kicked in do you probably cos it didn't happen to one of your lot and I mustn't mention what happened in Turkey. As far as I am concerned sunshine the earlier that you fall down in to the cesspit never to return again the better I shall like it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf

Like the gassing of Jews before you got banned before when posting as White Rose?

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
So that's what "football related banter" is is it you f***ing retard.
And you brush off someone having their head kicked in do you probably cos it didn't happen to one of your lot and I mustn't mention what happened in Turkey. As far as I am concerned sunshine the earlier that you fall down in to the cesspit never to return again the better I shall like it.

Oh dear...... I,m sure a lot of people echo your thoughts on 90% of what you have written, but I hope none of us wish another football supporter (whoever they support), to be murdered. What happened in Turkey was truly shocking. I wonder if it occurs to people like Deductions, that the venom spouted by so many supporters like him, (and lets be honest, Leeds are pretty near the top of that list) probably supplied the perfect excuse for those thugs in Turkey to commit murder.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

All the doubters of LEEDS will be haunted, i cant wait for the town wrecking title celebration party, maybe we'll smash up some bars, rape some women and beat up some old ladies because we're Leeds and thats what we do :lolol:

So thats football related is it?

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
"Football related banter".......?
Listen Mr. Stupid,........ for a few short weeks your supporters suddenly realised that their club, might cease to exist due to a corrupt Chairman. At that time (..and I did visit one of your messageboards) most of your supporters were distraught at what was happening.I didn,t see any Brighton supporters on your board mocking your situation or gloating.
We have had to put up with the prospect of ceasing to exist (and piss-poor football) for 10 years now.It really isn,t "football related banter" that you come on to our messageboard spouting. You are a sad, idiotic, ignorant fool. You, above all supporters, should have a vague understanding of how it is at Brighton.
Starry, Paddy, Robbie69.....and I daresay a few others, have a grasp of what "football related banter" is.
In all the time I have frequented this board, Starry, Paddy and Robbie69 have defended their club against incorrect comments, and sometimes plain disagreements. But NOT ONCE have I have seen them come on here gloating, just for the hell of it.
You let your fellow supporters down, your club down, football down...........and above all....YOURSELF.

Very well put, shipmate!

P.S Deductions (a name which presumably refers to his IQ or labotomy) amuses me with his simplistic, stereotypical half-witted failed attempts at 'banter'. Does the little chavling partake in the even more predictable wearing of a burberry hat too??:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here