Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points yer having a laugh!

Don't descend to my level?

Where do i mock the deaths of innocent people and condone murder?

I was just having some FOOTBALL RELATED banter

You wouldn't know football related banter if it jumped up and kicked you in your moronic yorkshire undescended testicles.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Oh dear...... I,m sure a lot of people echo your thoughts on 90% of what you have written, but I hope none of us wish another football supporter (whoever they support), to be murdered. What happened in Turkey was truly shocking. I wonder if it occurs to people like Deductions, that the venom spouted by so many supporters like him, (and lets be honest, Leeds are pretty near the top of that list) probably supplied the perfect excuse for those thugs in Turkey to commit murder.

I think you're quite right - pissing on a country's flag (especially a nation as proud as the Turks) is like a red rag to a bull. Insulting their women, abusing the locals is not at all to their taste either - and why should it be ? Of course I don't want any football fan murdered - it is, after all, only a game and not as Bill Shankly put it, more than life or death. Perhaps my original comment was a little out of order - as I said above if any Albion fan feels it was I withdraw the comment but I can assure you that I do not take the view that the Leeds fans who were killed that night were "martyrs". I have seen Leeds "fans" in action abroad on a night in Ibiza when 50 of them came marching down the street scattering all and sundry aside chanting "We are Leeds " and daring anybody to say anthing to them - WHATEVER nationality they were - English, Spanish, German, Italian or whatever. Basically yobboes on the booze looking for a fight Now doesn't that make more sense about what happened in Turkey rather than the "martyr" bit?

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I think you're quite right - pissing on a country's flag (especially a nation as proud as the Turks) is like a red rag to a bull. Insulting their women, abusing the locals is not at all to their taste either - and why should it be ? Of course I don't want any football fan murdered - it is, after all, only a game and not as Bill Shankly put it, more than life or death. Perhaps my original comment was a little out of order - as I said above if any Albion fan feels it was I withdraw the comment but I can assure you that I do not take the view that the Leeds fans who were killed that night were "martyrs".
were you in taksim square that night?

because if not you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. as someone who was. as someone who saw my pal keel over and not really know what happened until much later i can tell you that while leeds do have some not so nice fans, kev and chris were just ordinary leeds fans, following the club they loved in a competition. neither of them pissed on any flag nor abused women or locals. and also. there was no bother around were we were drinking until a bunch of losers pitched up, we had been drinking and having a laugh with the turkish as you probably do when you follow bha away.

there are some moronic leeds fans, just as there are bha ones, but kev and chris did not do anything you suggested and even if they did, you dont deserve to get knifed for something like that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Why wait till christmas me old lady, we're buzzin' we are massive Leeds, fooking huge club.

It should be an honour for League One to have Leeds United and its wonderful supporters.

To start crowing like this after you have beaten two League One sides, does rather show how far you've fallen doesn't it.

I can't really imagine a truly BIG club getting all that excited about your season so far.

To start crowing like this after you have beaten two League One sides, does rather show how far you've fallen doesn't it.

I can't really imagine a truly BIG club getting all that excited about your season so far.

And crowing on a Brighton site no less:lolol: I wonder if the retard has been on any ManUre, Liverpool, Chelsea or Arsenal sites regaling the mighty weeds wins in League one?

Oh how the mighty have fallen....and it couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of fans if this twat is anything to judge them by.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
were you in taksim square that night?

because if not you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. as someone who was. as someone who saw my pal keel over and not really know what happened until much later i can tell you that while leeds do have some not so nice fans, kev and chris were just ordinary leeds fans, following the club they loved in a competition. neither of them pissed on any flag nor abused women or locals. and also. there was no bother around were we were drinking until a bunch of losers pitched up, we had been drinking and having a laugh with the turkish as you probably do when you follow bha away.

there are some moronic leeds fans, just as there are bha ones, but kev and chris did not do anything you suggested and even if they did, you dont deserve to get knifed for something like that.

Well said Paddy. As I said, I was working in Leeds at the time and a colleague of mine was a friend of Chris.
That sort of thing is not banter or even remotely decent to use as ammunition against another set of fans.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think you're quite right - pissing on a country's flag (especially a nation as proud as the Turks) is like a red rag to a bull. Insulting their women, abusing the locals is not at all to their taste either - and why should it be ? Of course I don't want any football fan murdered - it is, after all, only a game and not as Bill Shankly put it, more than life or death. Perhaps my original comment was a little out of order - as I said above if any Albion fan feels it was I withdraw the comment but I can assure you that I do not take the view that the Leeds fans who were killed that night were "martyrs". I have seen Leeds "fans" in action abroad on a night in Ibiza when 50 of them came marching down the street scattering all and sundry aside chanting "We are Leeds " and daring anybody to say anthing to them - WHATEVER nationality they were - English, Spanish, German, Italian or whatever. Basically yobboes on the booze looking for a fight Now doesn't that make more sense about what happened in Turkey rather than the "martyr" bit?

No. You are making a major generalisation.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

*cough* I think you are forgetting they also beat MACCLESFIELD in the first round of the League Cup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here