Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15 points yer having a laugh!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yep i dont doubt that, all the wannabe hooligans will come out of the woodwork and want to whack any Leeds :tosser:

Think most fans from different clubs would like to

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
There was a young fellow from Leeds,
whose football team did naughty deeds,
they got just desserts,
15 points where it hurts,
and our friend here must have special needs.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
There was a young fellow from Leeds,
whose football team did naughty deeds,
they got just desserts,
15 points where it hurts,
and our friend here must have special needs.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This time last year Forest were in the same position as you, having won their first two games. They made the playoffs eventually but without the points deduction.
Come back at Christmas when you actually have something to gloat about.

Deductions

Banned
Aug 11, 2007
This time last year Forest were in the same position as you, having won their first two games. They made the playoffs eventually but without the points deduction.
Come back at Christmas when you actually have something to gloat about.

Why wait till christmas me old lady, we're buzzin' we are massive Leeds, fooking huge club.

It should be an honour for League One to have Leeds United and its wonderful supporters.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Why wait till christmas me old lady, we're buzzin' we are massive Leeds, fooking huge club.

It should be an honour for League One to have Leeds United and its wonderful supporters.

Let's just see how Bates manages to deal with the Inland Revenue in September before getting too carried away.
Sheffield United - number one team in Yorkshire.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Should of deducted us 30 pts and the rest of the league might of stood a chance, fookin small timers :lolol:

Marchin' on Together.

And they wonder why everyone hates Leeds and would LAUGH if Bates puts them out of business:angry:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
All the doubters of LEEDS will be haunted, i cant wait for the town wrecking title celebration party, maybe we'll smash up some bars, rape some women and beat up some old ladies because we're Leeds and thats what we do :lolol:

Shame you ain't playing in Turkey again - cos they know how to deal with scum like you:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Shame you ain't playing in Turkey again - cos they know how to deal with scum like you:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Ouch. I worked with a friend of Christopher Loftus.

Don't descend to his level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here