Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0 (that's ZERO) wins in 7

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
You do realise the gaps in the north-east and north-west corners don't have the seats installed yet ? When they are our crowds will be up to 29k - 30k. They want to watch entertaining football not the shite that is served up by cloggers and cheats at Smellhurst.

Best you explain that to your fellow fans. :)

can someone tell me why there were so many empty seats tonight i knew it was on sky

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Best you explain that to your fellow fans. :)

At least 10k more than you can muster at Smellhurst even with the tickets given away to schoolkids and Groupon offers.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Sorry Grimbo, which team has scored more goals this season? Which team went on a 2 goals in 6 games run?

And we still got a better goal difference than palarse
hmm.gif

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
At least 10k more than you can muster at Smellhurst even with the tickets given away to schoolkids and Groupon offers.

Well yes you're probably right. Your gates are significantly bigger than ours currently, i freely admit, although I'm struggling to understand the relevance of that point in terms of performance on the pitch.

But, notwithstanding any of that, I'm not sure what's that got to do with me pointing out something of an inconsistency amongst yourselves with regard to the number of empty seats at the Amex. :)

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Poor bitter palarse you just can't stand it cause your bitter rivals are back on a level playing field again all this chat about attendances really hurts and this plastic chit chat is even better you got nothing better to come back with , both clubs always been equal in size in same league if you posters say otherwise you are certain jcl or plastic palarse fans, don't get me on the flag waving turds at smell hurst and your pathetic attempts to demonstrate for your club

Eh? How on earth do you come to any of you conclusions? I'm not bitter, I've never mentioned plastic fans, i freely admit your attendances are consistently higher than ours since you moved to the Amex although I might disagree with your statement that "both clubs always been equal in size in same league". I think you might have got that last point a tad wrong.

Jeez this place has gone to the dogs since you got promoted. It's actually quite sad.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jeez this place has gone to the dogs since you got promoted. It's actually quite sad.

Well take some more anti-depressants.........or go back to your own forum. Simples.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Well take some more anti-depressants.........or go back to your own forum. Simples.

Ooh a newbie gobbling off on here and, in the process confirming my observation.

I don't remember meeting you at the Withdean when NSC sponsored Brighton for the first time.???

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Ooh a newbie gobbling off on here and, in the process confirming my observation.

I don't remember meeting you at the Withdean when NSC sponsored Brighton for the first time.???

Have a little think about the absurdity of this comment

does your brain hurt now?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tell me what is absurd about that comment?

okay your brain did hurt

1. Did you meet everyone that went to Withdean?
1 1/2 Were you at every game at the Withdean to meet everybody?
2. How would you know if you met him when all he is on here is a username?
3. do you remember everyone you meet

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
okay your brain did hurt

1. Did you meet everyone that went to Withdean?
1 1/2 Were you at every game at the Withdean to meet everybody?
2. How would you know if you met him when all he is on here is a username?
3. do you remember everyone you meet

Well I remember all the other people from NSC who sponsored the game...

Which is what I said.

I guess he wasn't one of them. :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well I remember all the other people from NSC who sponsored the game...

Which is what I said.

I guess he wasn't one of them. :)

Aaahhhhh sorry I didn't get that from what you wrote. So you are suggesting that anyone who didn't sponsor that game is ruining NSC...........no absurd suggestion there then.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Aaahhhhh sorry I didn't get that from what you wrote. So you are suggesting that anyone who didn't sponsor that game is ruining NSC...........no absurd suggestion there then.

No I didn't suggest anything of the sort. I merely used that to hopefully show that, perhaps, I had a bit of history with this site and it's members from back when it didn't have the number of dickheads posting that it seems to have gained since you got promoted.

As an aside I really cannot believe that you thought I was suggesting that only 20 people aren't ruining this place. :D

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No I didn't suggest anything of the sort. I merely used that to hopefully show that, perhaps, I had a bit of history with this site and it's members from back when it didn't have the number of dickheads posting that it seems to have gained since you got promoted.

As an aside I really cannot believe that you thought I was suggesting that only 20 people aren't ruining this place. :D

To be honest I am a little lost as to what you are suggesting. nothing you are saying makes much sense to me, but i suppose it is late and you are a Palace fan so I should be too surprised you are struggling to be coherent.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
To be honest I am a little lost as to what you are suggesting. nothing you are saying makes much sense to me, but i suppose it is late and you are a Palace fan so I should be too surprised you are struggling to be coherent.

Ah bless.

Enjoy the rest of your lunch.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
We're gonna do a Reading. That was a great game of football, we're not really getting the rub of the green but no complaints from me. Just a bit disappointed we couldn't take all 3 points. Keep playing like that and we'll be there or thereabouts.

Impressed with Dobbie's cameo and the way we knocked the ball about. CMS back to his early season form, happy with the way we played. Just need to win a game and play consistently like we did tonight.

I thought the ref had a good game too and let the game flow.

i thought mason had an average game with three or four shocking decisions going against us.........varney could easily have gone for clatterring AEA from behind.....or he could have gone for diving for the pen and brown should have not been on the pitch when he scored leeds second. he did , however police the 10 yard rule impeccably .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here