Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0 (that's ZERO) wins in 7

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
26,402 Friday night on sky. Lets see what you get tomorrow mong.

More true palace supporters than real seaweeds that were there tonight i suspect. Couldn't even sell out your running track so do jog on love

Feb 14, 2010
More true palace supporters than real seaweeds that were there tonight i suspect. Couldn't even sell out your running track so do jog on love

I think you will find that we mostly did despite lower league football. In fact I think it was season ticket holders only in the first season. it was normally two bob clubs like palace who couldn't find 800 to fill the away end that meant the games were not sell outs. Now what was the excuse, oh yes, the trains were not running, so obviously 800 driving down was beyond you. 26,000 for a midweek game in the second tier with the game on telly, now think on when the last time you lot got 26,000.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

It's 10:30 on a Friday night, you're bashing away on a keyboard on another teams message board.
If this is your typical Friday night, I really do feel sorry for you.
Then again, I suppose there isn't really much to do in Croydon is there?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
How's Dougie doing? Oh hang on, he walked away from you for a team lower in the league table. Shows what he thought of the team he left and their disease ridden fans.

Hey, it's not like he had strong connections to the club and knew what they were about inside out..........................................oh...what's that you say?.....club legend.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
And then his sidekick follows him, Zaha haha ha ha ha will be next, and then down the table palace go ha ha ha ha ha

Alternatively, Holloway could be about to be unvieled tomorrow and Zaha staying put till the end of the season AT THE VERY LEAST.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shit loads of empty seats and still 10,000 more than you get on a Saturday 3pm, on a Friday night, on Sky. Nice one.
We'll see who has the last laugh.

Sums it up perfectly. Miles ahead.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f***ing hell mods do your job amd get rid of this troll

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shit loads of empty seats

Ohh dear :lolol:

You do realise the gaps in the north-east and north-west corners don't have the seats installed yet ? When they are our crowds will be up to 29k - 30k. They want to watch entertaining football not the shite that is served up by cloggers and cheats at Smellhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here