Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0 (that's ZERO) wins in 7

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You do realise the gaps in the north-east and north-west corners don't have the seats installed yet ? When they are our crowds will be up to 29k - 30k. They want to watch entertaining football not the shite that is served up by cloggers and cheats at Smellhurst.

Sorry Grimbo, which team has scored more goals this season? Which team went on a 2 goals in 6 games run?

Feb 14, 2010
Sorry Grimbo, which team has scored more goals this season? Which team went on a 2 goals in 6 games run?

All that great winning football and you still cant get half the amount of paying punters through the gate than we get. Must be shit being a palace player and just living in hope that a decent club will come knocking on the door for them.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

You were 4th this time last season , remind me where did you finish after 46 league games ? Your bad patch starts at the beginning of December.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You were 4th this time last season , remind me where did you finish after 46 league games ? Your bad patch starts at the beginning of December.

Not this year matey! No cup distraction and we have a far better side than compared to last year. With the appointment of Holloway, we should be top 6 contenders where as if your winless run continues much longer, it's a good old relegation dog fight that awaits you! :clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not this year matey! No cup distraction and we have a far better side than compared to last year. With the appointment of Holloway, we should be top 6 contenders where as if your winless run continues much longer, it's a good old relegation dog fight that awaits you! :clap:

Same old comments as last season before the slump set in :lol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
All that great winning football and you still cant get half the amount of paying punters through the gate than we get. Must be shit being a palace player and just living in hope that a decent club will come knocking on the door for them.

Good results or better crowds (topped up by plastics and Chelsea/Liverpool fans), what would I prefer? Hmmmmmm, it's a toughie ??? :cool:

Feb 14, 2010
Good results or better crowds (topped up by plastics and Chelsea/Liverpool fans), what would I prefer? Hmmmmmm, it's a toughie ??? :cool:

These would be the same plastics that saw the Albion play in front of 30,000 against Rochdale at home I suppose. Bottom line is your players want to come to a big club like Brighton. Must be shit to be a player at palace, no matter what they do, they still cant get anyone to support them. Personally IO always respect the plucky little clubs like Wigan, Palace and Wimbledon but you have to feel sorry for the players of such clubs.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've just looked at the table for this time last year and was going to post the same thing. Palace were 4th and we were 10th with 20 points. Consistency is the key to this division not a run of 5 or 6 games so don't gloat too much Palace fans or it will come back to haunt you.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
These would be the same plastics that saw the Albion play in front of 30,000 against Rochdale at home I suppose. Bottom line is your players want to come to a big club like Brighton. Must be shit to be a player at palace, no matter what they do, they still cant get anyone to support them. Personally IO always respect the plucky little clubs like Wigan, Palace and Wimbledon but you have to feel sorry for the players of such clubs.

Funniest thing I have EVER read on this board! Well done you!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is now the time to remind our Payless idiot of the attendance slumps when his precious club's fans stayed away in their thousands? Or do I leave it to [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've just looked at the table for this time last year and was going to post the same thing. Palace were 4th and we were 10th with 20 points. Consistency is the key to this division not a run of 5 or 6 games so don't gloat too much Palace fans or it will come back to haunt you.

Exactly This

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
I wouldn't say miles ahead, but a four point cushion is good enough for me after our dreadful start.

Thanks for the compliment, surprisingly unexpected as it was.

Poor bitter palarse you just can't stand it cause your bitter rivals are back on a level playing field again all this chat about attendances really hurts and this plastic chit chat is even better you got nothing better to come back with , both clubs always been equal in size in same league if you posters say otherwise you are certain jcl or plastic palarse fans, don't get me on the flag waving turds at smell hurst and your pathetic attempts to demonstrate for your club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here