0 (that's ZERO) wins in 7

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Jog on

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
yes I am hating being a Brighton fan at the moment. Horrible.

twat

Feb 14, 2010
Is that a palace fan talking about empty seats? The last time palace had 26000 through the door, 13000 of them had turned up to see Man United. Since then its been kids for a quid, groupon deals and they still cant get people to go.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We're gonna do a Reading. That was a great game of football, we're not really getting the rub of the green but no complaints from me. Just a bit disappointed we couldn't take all 3 points. Keep playing like that and we'll be there or thereabouts.

Impressed with Dobbie's cameo and the way we knocked the ball about. CMS back to his early season form, happy with the way we played. Just need to win a game and play consistently like we did tonight.

I thought the ref had a good game too and let the game flow.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
We're gonna do a Reading. That was a great game of football, we're not really getting the rub of the green but no complaints from me. Just a bit disappointed we couldn't take all 3 points. Keep playing like that and we'll be there or thereabouts.

Impressed with Dobbie's cameo and the way we knocked the ball about. CMS back to his early season form, no complaints from me about the way we played tonight.

Spot on.

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
Well attendances are your favourite subject at the moment (as that's all you have). What was the excuse tonight?

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
Shit team? Doing crap at the moment?

No CL games tonight so there's no excuse from your plastics?

Funny ole game innit :thumbsup:

Feb 14, 2010
Well attendances are your favourite subject at the moment (as that's all you have). What was the excuse tonight?

No excuses on the playing front, the players are proving themselves unworthy of a big club who get comfortably the biggest support in the division. Unlike your players who are delivering on the field but who unfortunately still cant find enough palace fans to even get half our support to cheer them on. Poor old palace players must wonder what they have to do.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
FiveNil; Funny ole game innit :thumbsup:[/QUOTE said:
Well it is when a Palace manager walks out when his teams up at the top of the table :lolol:

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
Big club? do me a favour. You're Brighton and hove fuckin albion ffs.

Icy, i would rather have no manager than that clown Gus :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here