Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has got a PSP then?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Great Cornholio said:
Especially with it's mp3/avi playing ability and homebrew stuff.

first two are only a Play-Yan cartridge away; and the DS has far better homebrew opportunities than the PSP - bigger user base, bigger developer base, far more open API's, and the games actually run on -all models-

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
here's a GIGANTIC picture of them both incase theres people out there wondering what the f*** MYOB & TGC are bitching about!

The PSP is the bottom one:
psp-release6.jpg

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Easy 10 said:
PC, but you need Windows XP and a Pentium M processor running at a minimum of 1.60ghz, with 512k RAM and a Teflon XJX multi-compressed graphics card, DVDR burner and ideally a Sonar 4x4 dual-channel axel sound chip, and a Moulinex capacitor G-ROM distribution bus with beard-trimmer plugged into at least two USB ports (via a gold-plated SCART lead).

But how long does the battery last ?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Easy 10 said:
PC, but you need Windows XP and a Pentium M processor running at a minimum of 1.60ghz, with 512k RAM and a Teflon XJX multi-compressed graphics card, DVDR burner and ideally a Sonar 4x4 dual-channel axel sound chip, and a Moulinex capacitor G-ROM distribution bus with beard-trimmer plugged into at least two USB ports (via a gold-plated SCART lead).

Damn. I've only got one spare USB port for the beard-trimmer. I guess I'll have to wait for Tetchy Bitchfight 2: Porky's Revenge.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
had a psp for about 2 months now and played it about 3 times...hardly any decent games out and wont come into its own for 3 months or so.

saying that, its exciting to be able to copy games now. Yesterday I got my 1gb memory stick from Fry's, look forward to trying it out:clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking at this thread and not really having a clue what your're talking about I've just noticed MYOB's avatar. I saw the only Delorean I've ever seen in the flesh on the dual carriageway by Sainsbury's Rustington a couple of weeks ago. A tatty looking polished steel thing that looked really dated, nowhere near as cool as the Back to the Future One.

That's all I'll be off now :dunce:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Icy Gull said:
Looking at this thread and not really having a clue what your're talking about I've just noticed MYOB's avatar. I saw the only Delorean I've ever seen in the flesh on the dual carriageway by Sainsbury's Rustington a couple of weeks ago. A tatty looking polished steel thing that looked really dated, nowhere near as cool as the Back to the Future One.

That's all I'll be off now :dunce:

Oi!

I've driven one, can't quite yet afford one (about €30,000 to get a NCT'able one into Ireland after VRT). Nothing to do with BTTF, don't even like those movies, just love the car.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
MYOB said:
Oi!

I've driven one, can't quite yet afford one (about €30,000 to get a NCT'able one into Ireland after VRT). Nothing to do with BTTF, don't even like those movies, just love the car.

30K are you sure :thud:

I'd have baulked at 3K :lol:

culvers

Jul 6, 2003
Sutton
Have been enjoying my Psp since February. Its a quality piece of kit although i didnt realise you could get a web browser for it, thought that was just a hack from Wipeout.
Ridge Racers is a great game, and i'm currently playing Fifa while waiting for Iss or Winning 11 to come out. Only two weeks in Japan :clap2:

GTA also looks fantastic.

UK prices however are shocking, you can easily get one in Japan for a hundred quid but they are almost double taht in the EU, why??

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Caved in today and picked one up duty free at the airport.

It really is the shizzle. I am absolutely astonished by the quality of this kit. Mindblowing when you think about how far we've come.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
3158_0_l.jpg

What fuel does it run on?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bought a DS duty free on the way to holiday. Played it when I got there and not touched it since. Will out it on eBay and put the money towards a PSP.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
Had one for a while. Upgraded it to level 2 last month and only last night did I finally get around to trying out the web browser. It bloody works and everything! Now I can check my email on the way home from work, who needs a laptop!

What do you use to connect to the web from a train?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here