Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has got a PSP then?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
give me a yoyo anyday

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
You wouldn't be saying that, if you have got one.

can you do tricks like round the world with a psp or walk the dog?

i think not

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
abit old fashioned now.

so is a mega drive, but it is still a quality piece of equipment

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
I've got a DS and a PSP and it's all about the games ultimately.
One machine isn't better than the other, they both offer totally different experiences.

The DS offers new, unique concepts and gameplay not available anywhere else, and the PSP gives you the opportunity to play 'big' console quality games on the move, plus the bonus of movie and MP3 playback.

The DS is much cheaper of course and the PSP does have fairly crap battery life but then the PSP is more technically powerful.

Bottom line is, I'm lucky enough to have plenty of brilliant games for both and wouldn't get rid of either.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Bozza said:
writing this from my new psp and it is fab

Doesn't it do Capital letters and abbreviations then? ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The bst thing about the PSP is the ability to copy games onto a memory card, this means you can try the games before you buy them. most of the games are about 250 meg. Unfortunately no one has developed a crack for the uk version yet!!

Seagull in Clogs

Jul 11, 2004
Amsterdam
I have just got my Jap V1.50 firmware one. Is there anyway of changing the button configoration? O and X seem to be reversed!!

where is the cheapest place to get a 1Gb Memory card through Mail Order?

It would be nice to load some of TGC's footage onto the stick to watch!! ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seagull in Clogs said:
I have just got my Jap V1.50 firmware one. Is there anyway of changing the button configoration? O and X seem to be reversed!!

where is the cheapest place to get a 1Gb Memory card through Mail Order?

It would be nice to load some of TGC's footage onto the stick to watch!! ???

ebay all the way.... with P&P you can get em for about 50 bar

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Scotty M said:
so is a mega drive, but it is still a quality piece of equipment
damn straight
streets-of-rage_02.png

sonic1.jpg

comix_zone.gif

great games :cool:

Hopefully, my flight to Florida on Thrsday just got a lot better. Just ordered Winning Eleven 9 from EBay - PES5 for the uninitiated! :clap2: :clap2:

Rather foolishly forgot to change my Paypal address so hopefully they will get my email asking for it to be sent to the right address else I won't get it in time and will not be happy. :angry:

If you are willing to pay a small premium (£40 instead of £35), you can get yours now from EBay rather than waiting a month or two. Apparently, the vast majority of the game is in English with only a few help files in Japanese.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
The Great Cornholio said:
Hopefully, my flight to Florida on Thrsday just got a lot better. Just ordered Winning Eleven 9 from EBay - PES5 for the uninitiated! :clap2: :clap2:

Rather foolishly forgot to change my Paypal address so hopefully they will get my email asking for it to be sent to the right address else I won't get it in time and will not be happy. :angry:

If you are willing to pay a small premium (£40 instead of £35), you can get yours now from EBay rather than waiting a month or two. Apparently, the vast majority of the game is in English with only a few help files in Japanese.

.....sounds like too much hassle to me!

I just downloaded it a week ago, and it cost me......NOTHING!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here