Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wayne Bridge

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
The old ‘thinning on top’ thing seems to be rampant amongst ex-Albion defenders. Martin Keown presented the trophies at a tournament my lad played in the other month, and I couldn’t help but notice his need for a Harley Street weave…

View attachment 189977
You may have inadvertently identified the recruitment problem for our defensive positions.

Any potential signing will have probably taken a look at the follicle challenges our various former defenders are now experiencing and will be worried that signing for us will immediately enhance the prospect of impending baldness.

This Wayne Bridge story will only have exacerbated the problem.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Whilst poking fun at Wayne Bridge, are you forgetting the gaffer also has a transplant?
He's 12. Its natural that he's concerned about things like that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have a Kuszczak unworn match shirt from the same type of sale! But really wanted to chime in because Dicker wore 18 and Ankergren was 16 around that time so I assume that was a typo rather than mistaken identity.

I'm also confident I could name at least 10 Luton players from last season without looking it up.
You are correct. Mine is definitely Dicker's.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The old ‘thinning on top’ thing seems to be rampant amongst ex-Albion defenders. Martin Keown presented the trophies at a tournament my lad played in the other month, and I couldn’t help but notice his need for a Harley Street weave…

View attachment 189977
Or he could go to the barbers that your lad's team attend, who only do one style!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here