Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wayne Bridge

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
its £4k now and done in a day, it’s a common procedure these days. Would you say someone is brave for getting a brand new set of teeth? Can’t honestly see the difference.
I'm not au-fait on the condition of WB gnashers.
All I was saying that IMO, he's brave in taking the decision in having a hair transplant.
I was going to draw a picture for you, but I didn't want to insult your intelligence :thumbsup:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm not au-fait on the condition of WB gnashers.
All I was saying that IMO, he's brave in taking the decision in having a hair transplant.
I was going to draw a picture for you, but I didn't want to insult your intelligence :thumbsup:
One of my customers has his own practice he tells me about the streams of footballers he’s done. He said the biggest prick of all was an ex Palace player🤣
When I work there plenty of normal chaps there getting the barnet done.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
One of my customers has his own practice he tells me about the streams of footballers he’s done. He said the biggest prick of all was an ex Palace player🤣
When I work there plenty of normal chaps there getting the barnet done.
Name and shame that ex Palace prick 😁

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
He may have played for Luton last season.
I'm a massive nerd but if someone held a gun to my head and told me to name five Luton players from last season, I'd be able to name... three.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yes for having the confidence to do it.
Getting a combover is bravery and confidence. Thats my kind of dudes.

Hair transplant is basically cheating. Pay to win. Abusing the system. Kneeling to societal norms of how to look and how much you should give a f*** about what people think about you.

As a primitivist cyberhobo, hair transplants and lip fillings and other kind of cosmetic nonsense (unless you've got some sort of chainsaw injury or something) just goes against everything I stand for. WHY is it brave by someone to not accept themselves for who they are and what they look like?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes for having the confidence to do it.
It isn't anything about confidence, since it's become completely acceptable with the "football community" to have your hair sorted expensively.

I've no idea about Wayne's relationship with the clinic, but there are multiple examples of celebrities having the procedure done whilst also promoting the clinic involved.

It worries me that using celebrities in such a manner puts pressure on individuals without the financial means to do the "accepted/expected" thing.

Wealthy individuals should very very hard about promoting a cosmetic procedure that is beyond the means of most.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It isn't anything about confidence, since it's become completely acceptable with the "football community" to have your hair sorted expensively.

I've no idea about Wayne's relationship with the clinic, but there are multiple examples of celebrities having the procedure done whilst also promoting the clinic involved.

It worries me that using celebrities in such a manner puts pressure on individuals without the financial means to do the "accepted/expected" thing.

Wealthy individuals should very very hard about promoting a cosmetic procedure that is beyond the means of most.

Getting a combover is bravery and confidence. Thats my kind of dudes.

Hair transplant is basically cheating. Pay to win. Abusing the system. Kneeling to societal norms of how to look and how much you should give a f*** about what people think about you.

As a primitivist cyberhobo, hair transplants and lip fillings and other kind of cosmetic nonsense (unless you've got some sort of chainsaw injury or something) just goes against everything I stand for. WHY is it brave by someone to not accept themselves for who they are and what they look like?
There is a lot of peer pressure on individuals these days.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
In certain fields, I understand that.

What really worries me is individuals agreeing to perform marketing on behalf of private companies offering expensive cosmetic procedures.

Never sits nicely with me.

High-profile footballers have also undergone similar treatments. Bridge hopes that by sharing his journey, he can inspire more men to seek help for hair loss. “The confidence boost you get from this can do wonders for your mental health,” he noted.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Yes, and bravery is to fight for you right to be who you are and look like whatever you look like. Not paying £4k to get the approval of knobs.

Wayne Bridge is only increasing the pressure for those suffering and who might not have £4k laying around.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, and bravery is to fight for you right to be who you are and look like whatever you look like. Not paying £4k to get the approval of knobs.

Wayne Bridge is only increasing the pressure for those suffering and who might not have £4k laying around.
Yes.

And he looks an even more glaring knob than he did before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here