Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Use this thread to slag Southgate off before and after the match tonight

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It was time for him to go after the World Cup semi final when he played an injured Kane, and reacted far too late, utterly inept.
We then blew a great chance against italy with practically the same stubborn refusal to change when it was clear to everyone what was happening.

The blokes a fraud and fake.

The thing is that Italy are shitt and they’ve beaten us twice recently when hardly any of their players would get in our team

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
There’s nothing in that ffs. He pulled his shirt off Jesus get some brains on this

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought the bravery, positivity and energy of the Lionesses might have inspired Southgate and his men. However, the complete opposite appears to have happened.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Tempted to go for something more high octane and switch to University Challenge

With Chivers on the Cranfield team, I feel more affinity to them, than the Palace dullard's cloggers anyway

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
With Chivers on the Cranfield team, I feel more affinity to them, than the Palace dullard's cloggers anyway

Cranfield Chivers is 100% in a Jeeves & Wooster book

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Potter in!

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Apparently (and unless we score 2, somehow), this will be the first time we've gone six games without a win since 1993.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
Well done slab head, proves why you shouldn't wear the shirt but will still get picked

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There's still time....

As likely as Julie Christie calling me and asking if I’d like to shag her (I think I might turn her down as she’s 30 years too late)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here