Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm not sure if his absence will make his pack of Bully XLs any nicer to confront in central London tomorrow, so I'm hoping we seriously outnumber them on the counter demo. It feels like the night before Millwall away.
Bully XL’s? One rioter pissed himself in the dock and cried for his mummy. I think you will be fine.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Come on

The problem is google is a minefield.
It is and that is a big problem. Especially when people start getting information from social media. And especially for people not use to filtering through all the noise online - it takes practice.

I’ll give you a really helpful tip - before reading anything/or taking it for ‘truth, check the bias of your sources.

It is hard to find genuinely unbiased sources but it should be clear after a little research what political bias if any a website or particular writer has. Wiki is helpful for that if you do a search on the person or publication for their background and controversies.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It is and that is a big problem. Especially when people start getting information from social media. And especially for people not use to filtering through all the noise online - it takes practice.

I’ll give you a really helpful tip - before reading anything/or taking it for ‘truth, check the bias of your sources.

It is hard to find genuinely unbiased sources but it should be clear after a little research what political bias if any a website or particular writer has. Wiki is helpful for that if you do a search on the person or publication for their background and controversies.
I would add to follow the links/citations/references to the primary source so you can find the facts that the publication/journalist has used to form their opinion/conclusion.

If there aren't any move on.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm not sure if his absence will make his pack of Bully XLs any nicer to confront in central London tomorrow, so I'm hoping we seriously outnumber them on the counter demo. It feels like the night before Millwall away.
Yes, but it won't do much to alleviate his support. It will probably harden it.

What will bring him down is the usual "follow the money approach" because that's really what it's about.

I'm not sure he's your "normal" far right threat, with his support for Israel and all that.

On that he splits the far right...

... and let's not even start on the left.

I'm not sure the left have recalibrated to deal with obvious grifters in the modern age.

Until it takes a different approach, it will easily be perceived as those pretending to be working class against those who genuinely are. Whether that is true or not is irrelevant.

The inconvenient truth is you require forensic accountants rather than class warriors.

Fair play for turning up though.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
That’s fine, hopefully GB will follow suit.
You posed a question that anyone could find the answer to in a manner designed to mislead people. You deflected away from follow up questions and are now playing the victim. Classic far right tactics.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

On biased sources, I usually use an iPad but still have an old Laptop which I sometimes use for various things. It’s start of day thing is Microsoft Start, and it carries when opening up lots of GB News clips, Daily Express and Telegraph articles saying Farage is coming for Labour, Starmer is in trouble etc. I can’t be bothered to change it - have tried once or twice, but just skip past and ignore it. But I’m disappointed in Microsoft.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
You posed a question that anyone could find the answer to in a manner designed to mislead people. You deflected away from follow up questions and are now playing the victim. Classic far right tactics.
And you are a mod ffs. Asked a simple question on a thread, got abused by you because you jumped to conclusions. Then asking me about Muslims in an attempt to draw me in. One would say classic far left tactics. I have sent a message to Bozza.

Vin

Jun 12, 2021

So why are you asking here? NSC is like a pub at closing time.
I was on NSC and opened the TR thread. Saw that he was arrested, asked a question why then got abused by a mod. Why is it so bad in asking a question. Yes could have googled it, but asked a question instead on NSC.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I have sent a message to Bozza.
IMG_5230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Vin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here