Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
If you can avoid the misformation he was apparently charged for refusing to allow Police to check his phone when he last left the country. However that is very separate from his remand which is regarding his failure to turn up for a contempt of court charge.

He was bailed for the first offence but that overtaken by the second in terms of his immediate freedom.

But we know which one he and his supporters will bark about.

For someone who had been arrested that many times I'm sure he is aware of the finer details.

For someone who claims to be a journalist, I'm sure the college he studied at told him when you have been convicted of libel it's best not repeat it and pay up the £100,000 damages before fleeing the country on your EU passport.
Ok. What is the charge under the TA though.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ok. What is the charge under the TA though.
As completely irrelevant as it is, he refused access to his phone by not giving Kent Police the pin number.

What should be more of interest is someone who owes £100,000 in libel damages has declared themselves bankrupt but still has the means to fly around Europe staying in expensive hotels.

Last edited:

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
As completely irrelevant as it is, he refused access to his phone by not giving Kent Police the pin number.

What should be more of interest is someone who owes £100,000 in libel damages has declared themselves bankrupt but still has the means to fly around Europe staying in expensive hotels.
I wouldn’t say irrelevant as I was just asking why. So he was arrested for not giving a passcode to his phone?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Please elelaborate
Any reputable news site will give you the details.

Focus on the phone if you want.

Five names was arrested after having to give himself up to a police station after being directed by a judge on an unrelated charge.

Coincidentally, there is a demo in London which five names can't attend where everyone is free to bang on about his pin number.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Please elaborate
I can see you’re one of the many Tommy fans who can’t use a computer. Here you go. You’re welcome.

IMG_2465.jpeg

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
It’s pretty easy to google unless you’re a halfwit

Any reputable news site will give you the details.

Focus on the phone if you want.
Ok. Seems it was the PIN number after a quick google search.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ok. Seems it was the PIN number after a quick google search.

He was arrested for an outstanding contempt of court charge that he escaped by using his muggy followers’ money to stay in five star pads in Europe with his Irish passport.

He was further charged under the terrorism act for not complying with it.

Do you think Muslim terrorists should be able to keep their mobile phone’s secrets?

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
He was arrested for an outstanding contempt of court charge that he escaped by using his muggy followers’ money to stay in five star pads in Europe with his Irish passport.

He was further charged under the terrorism act for not complying with it.

Do you think Muslim terrorists should be able to keep their mobile phone’s secrets?
I’m not sure why you have asked me a question about Muslims. That’s a bit weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here