Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
He was arrested for an outstanding contempt of court charge that he escaped by using his muggy followers’ money to stay in five star pads in Europe with his Irish passport.

He was further charged under the terrorism act for not complying with it.

Do you think Muslim terrorists should be able to keep their mobile phone’s secrets?
To be fair Tommy is a journalist.

Such a good one that he IS the media now apparently.

The police have no right whatsoever to check his phone. Even if he is fleeing the country try to escape a contempt of court charge on an EU passport after campaigning relentlessly about UK citizens having EU passports.

Why he bothered to apply for one and not use his mates like last time is anyone's guess.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bit harsh HWT. Only read a few posts after posting why he got arrested and charged under the TA.
Fait enough. I'll delete my post.

Reactions: Vin

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bit harsh HWT. Only read a few posts after posting why he got arrested and charged under the TA.

From a previous thread..

Send a link please. I won’t be googling ‘Is Tommy Robinson is a liar’

Maybe you should start ?

Nothing on here to suggest you are nothing more than curious, but it becomes a bit of a red rag to a bull with some of us clearly and I apologise if I have come across aggressively.

The issue with this individual is not his perceived racism. I have no idea whether he is or not.

The issue is his ability to make money from it and his recent (very astute) approach to mix it with conspiracy theory.

Mixing replacement theory with anti vax, anti globalism nonsense is very on brand with the nutters who use "legacy media" and "narrative" in the same sentence who have lurched to the far right but accuse the state of facism and "over reach"

What a bunch of plums, enablers of the very thing they claim to hate.

At the end of the day, he is a dodgy geezer from Luton who has got so far out of depth, he only knows one way forward. Get yourself in trouble deliberately and let the cash run in from badly educated individuals (globally) happy to throw him a few quid.

Hopefully, it's beginning to catch up with him. As a yogurt knitting urban liberal, I struggle with the Police asking for a pin number on the Eurostar as someone is leaving the country.

However in this case I couldn't give a toss and neither should you.

He owes thousands in libel damages and as a supposed journalist he should suck it up and move on.

Nah, he will repeat the lies and let the cash roll in.

Worked out that he can go to prison but his knuckle dragging supporters will support his expensive lifestyle. When the going gets tough he'll just jump on a plane and exploit the very freedom of movement he campaigns against.

Grifter. Should have stuck with tanning salons.

Last edited:

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
From a previous thread..

Maybe you should start ?

Nothing on here to suggest you are nothing more than curious, but it becomes a bit of a red rag to a bull with some of us clearly and I apologise if I have come across aggressively.

The issue with this individual is not his perceived racism. I have no idea whether he is or not.

The issue is his ability to make money from it and his recent (very astute) approach to mix it with conspiracy theory.

Mixing replacement theory with anti vax, anti globalism nonsense is very on brand with the nutters who use "legacy media" and "narrative" in the same sentence who have lurched to the far right.

At the end of the day, he is a dodgy geezer from Luton who has got so far out of depth, he only knows one way forward. Get yourself in trouble deliberately and let the cash run in from badly educated individuals (globally) happy to throw him a few quid.

Hopefully, it's beginning to catch up with him. As a yogurt knitting urban liberal, I struggle with the Police asking for a pin number on the Eurostar as someone is leaving the country.

However in this case I couldn't give a toss and neither should you.

He owes thousands in libel damages and as a supposed journalist he should suck it up and move on.

Nah, he will repeat the lies and let the cash roll in.

Worked out that he can go to prison but his knuckle dragging supporters will support his expensive lifestyle. When the going gets tough he'll just jump on a plane.

Grifter.
I always keep an open mind. Appreciate people have different opinions on subjects. Not an excuse to be abused by mods.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I always keep an open mind. Appreciate people have different opinions on subjects. Not an excuse to be abused by mods.

The classic Matt Le Tissier response.

Anyone who has as "open mind" on this grifter is unfortunately part of the problem and yes you are very open to criticism if not abuse.

We used to be quite sensible in this country about calling out individuals like this.

My "open mind" is about reading about his career extensively.

Last edited:

Vin

Jun 12, 2021
The classic Matt Le Tissier response.

Anyone who has as "open mind" on this grifter is unfortunately part of the problem and yes you are very open to criticism if not abuse.

We used to be quite sensible in this country about calling out individuals like this.
Ok if you say so. But that’s your opinion.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ok if you say so. But that’s your opinion.
Earth is flat and all that ?

The internet is a wonderful thing and has given us what I describe as the "democracy of opinion".

That however differs from the democracy of facts where you weigh up evidence and come to a conclusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here