Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 137 38.4%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 199 55.7%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Come on then, what would Trump have to do to lose your support.

There must be a line, what is it?
Hey @Crawley Dingo any chance of you answering my question yet? I had the decency to answer yours.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Yes, I get it. I think Cuomo is partly right. I have ( had) a lot of respect for him when he used to anchor CNN - he’s an astute guy, It’s a reactionary thing. The ‘little man’ weaponising the ‘big man’ to cause mayhem and upset the apple cart.

But ’revolution‘ destroys and provides no solution - all it does is create a vacuum of power for something that could be far worse.

For Americans to vote for a man who will concede democratic power to billionaires and foreign dictators, all because they don’t like the Washington elites who ignore their needs and are angry with years of stalling legislation is so ironic you could not make it up.

You really need to see that Trump is not the answer to political reform in a liberal democracy - in fact he will do everything possible to take away the power vested in the people and endow it upon himself.
Spot on!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
All media propaganda? He himself is stating he will be a dictator with mass deportations. That's not media spin - that is straight out of his own mouth.

You think this a good idea?
I am going to point out that you are arguing with someone who has failed to state their position on supporting Trump for Months.

This has now changed as he found a YouTube video, that could do it for him.

He is still yet to explain why he thinks that
it is a good idea.

The bloke is either a moron or a troll.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Weird question, he already has my support.:shrug:
So you’d rather dodge the question than answer it?

Fair enough, I’ll ask it again. What would Trump have to do to lose your support?

It’s not a difficult question. None of the words are beyond the grasp of an English language speaker. If you can’t answer it then just say so. Say there is literally nothing Trump could do that would mean you wouldn’t support him.

Murder. Being a nonce. Praising China. Nothing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here