Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 132 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 199 56.5%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm sure the numbers are out there, but it seems like Harris has done far less interviews/podcasts/rallys etc than Trump.

Trump seems to be everywhere daily, whisky Harris isn't
I'm not sure of the numbers either, but he's definitely turned down our ducked out of more than her. Happier droning on to his cultists.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Very interesting they are keeping her away from interviews..... Says a lot.
Really? What does it say? And, specifically, why are they doing that (they aren't, by the way).

Please talk me through it - I could do with a laugh!

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Presumably it's just plane loads of 'illegals' being flown from state to state voting everywhere?
After they've been fed a dinner of people's cats and dogs!

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Trump’s attorney, Rudy “what the hell happened to me” Giuliani, cooked up a conspiracy theory… he blamed 2 poll counters. He told Trump and the media that they were to blame. Guess what? They took him to court and won a defamation lawsuit. They now own his Manhattan apartment, his Mercedes and other assets. At least Justice does prevail occasionally.

Trump took Rudy to court? I thought Rudy was doing all the lying for Trump?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What would Trump have to do to gain your support?
Commit to NATO, Ukrainian military support and stop cosying up to dictators for starters.

Your turn.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Commit to NATO, Ukrainian military support and stop cosying up to dictators for starters.

Your turn.
For CD, surely the question should be "What outrage would Trump have to commit, or say, to lose your support?"

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The so called Trump Video hasn't dropped....yet, if it ever does or is even real who knows?,

so this is pure speculation, but a lot of posts on X today alleging ties to those in media who have been advised/offered story and saying its not about Trump groping a minor, but rather proof that his first "assassination attempt" in Butler was staged. The head of the FBI Christopher Wray is a Trump appointee

Again, who knows if any of it is true or Chinese whispers, but that's the accusation from multiple accounts and its doing rounds.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Really? What does it say? And, specifically, why are they doing that (they aren't, by the way).

Please talk me through it - I could do with a laugh!
She interviews badly

Chuckle chuckle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here