Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The 2024 US Election - Trump v Harris

Who will win the 2024 Presidential Election?

• President Joe Biden - Democrat

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Donald Trump - Republican

Votes: 128 37.5%
  • Vice President, Kamala Harris - Democrat

Votes: 193 56.6%
  • Other Democratic candidate tbc

Votes: 18 5.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I don’t disagree, but don’t underestimate the extent to which Democrats are in the pockets of their big donors too, all of which are, well, less than ideal. It’s not a black and white issue.
This seems like an attempt to add balance.

I remain interested though, what are the things about trump you like so much that they.. Er.. Trump the following.

- convictions
- attempts to unturrupt the transfer of power.
- the recorded willingness to destroy the constitution to get what he wants.
- several members of his previousgovernment coming out on record to describe how unsuitable for office he is.
- project 2025
- those stupid red hats.

I mean the list goes on but you get the gist.

For me any one of these would make him unsuitable for office.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bidenomics:

US poised to outpace other advanced economies.

No doubt Donald will claim it's because the IMF expect him to win the election or some nonsense.

This is what I don’t get, they keep saying Trump is good for the economy. But the Dems record has been the best in the G7

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This is what I don’t get, they keep saying Trump is good for the economy. But the Dems record has been the best in the G7
How did it look under trump ?

Trump is clearly an absolute fruitcake but all this mass hysteria about the world being in danger etc if he gets in power I take with a pinch of salt. In his last presidency, apart from COVID, which was hardly his fault, the world didn't fall apart and it was a lot more peaceful than now around the globe.

As for Kamala, genuinely what has she ever done? Pretty much absolutely nothing. It was always a stupid candidate to put up against trump.

I see the bookies now have trump as very strong favourite.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here