Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland v West Ham on SKY

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No histrionics from Gus in his PM interview. If he acted how he did here at times after matches at Sunderland he wouldn't get away with that, and he knows it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Not happy on the Sunderland board and a quote worthy of discussion / reflection :

possession-without-penetration tactics that look pretty but leave us passing in our own half, one goal down with 15 minutes to go.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Great result!

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
If there is any poetic justice in the world brighton will fo up and sunderland will come down. Just depends if everyone concerned has read the script!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Allegedly, Poyet not happy post match with the team

108535-thumb.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I have no love for Palace but I have an intense dislike of Poyet so I can't help but want to see him and his ego relegated.

Ditto.
Poyet and his ego, are boring. The media fall for it, as a he comes cross as a frank talkaholic. The tactical genius that that is Poyet - spent £m's on wages/transfers at the Albion that we couldn't really afford (good old TB picked up the tab), and he turned us into a team/squad that struggle to score, the legacy of which is still seen today.

We told by the media last week that he's a tactical genius and so his team will deny Liverpool space and goals which may well get them a result at Anfield - it didn't - zero points. But then that the brave performance at Anfield would be a springboard to a home win over West Ham .... zero points again. The bore seems to be repeatedly unlucky.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here