Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland v West Ham on SKY

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
How much is this like how we used to play under Gus? Dull for 60 minutes, positive substitution then we'd finally wake up, but too late for the 3 points. On the bad days obviously as Gus was good for us.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Poyet forced into bringing Johnson on and he just might save them.....Inspired sub or no choice??? Why wouldn't you play a player like that from the start??? Because Poyet's is always more interested in not losing then he is winning, This is why he will never be a top manager, but is a lucky manager because he get forced into doing things against his mind set, which ends up saving him, now and then.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Starting with Catermole instead of Johnson works really well Gus. Maybe figure out Catermole is absolute toilet after you've gone down? ???

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poyet forced into bringing Johnson on and he just might save them.....Inspired sub or no choice??? Why wouldn't you play a player like that from the start??? Because Poyet's is always more interested in not losing then he is winning, This is why he will never be a top manager, but is a lucky manager because he get forced into doing things against his mind set, which ends up saving him, now and then.

Bought Johnson on last week against liverpool when they were 2/0 down ...too late then..too late today

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tactics since Johnson came on are literally just give the ball to him - why did he not start? Clearly the best player in this Sunderland side. Incredible.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
"Going to give this a few more minutes as I'm beginning to lose my temper with Sunderland for the 30 something-th time this season and contemplating smashing a plate off the wall. **** off Poyet, **** off Sunderland, yaz are ****ing ****". :lolol:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
"Going to give this a few more minutes as I'm beginning to lose my temper with Sunderland for the 30 something-th time this season and contemplating smashing a plate off the wall. **** off Poyet, **** off Sunderland, yaz are ****ing ****". :lolol:

This. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here