Sunderland v West Ham on SKY

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ground is empty with 4 minutes left.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
West Ham have been very good defensively though, 'Big Sam' seems to have the edge on Gus tactically. Be interested to see if Gus tells the Sunderland fans he's going to go home ect ect.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Strange tactics start 5 in defence with Verdigin or whatever his name is terrible player and leave your only decent attacking player on the bench only bringing him in when 2 nil down.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Where's all the Gus lovers. I thought he was going to keep them up, win the cup, win crufts, manage Barcelona, after winning the Champions league with Chelsea and go down as the greatest manager of all time.......Or is he just a myth, as some of us said ages ago. All smoke, mirrors and bullshite.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Where's all the Gus lovers. I thought he was going to keep them up, win the cup, win crufts, manage Barcelona, after winning the Champions league with Chelsea and go down as the greatest manager of all time.......Or is he just a myth, as some of us said ages ago. All smoke, mirrors and bullshite.

I'm glad you've posted that. With your track record for predictions, you've guaranteed them survival. :lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
What a shame!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Strange tactics start 5 in defence with Verdigin or whatever his name is terrible player and leave your only decent attacking player on the bench only bringing him in when 2 nil down.

He's improving, Vicente wasn't even on the bench in our last season defining game.

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Surely if you get relegated, the previous season was 'better' (even if you were relegated), and thus the ceiling has been reached? In fact, to be in the Championship you've hit that metaphorical ceiling and fallen back down to reality.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
My sphincter was doing overtime. Bloody good win but we made hard work of it. Adam Johnson was superb...he should definately be on the plane to Brazil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here