Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spain versus Italy *official* match day thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Should be a cracking last 25 mins, although Italy seem to have brought on a small child.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Fabregas is playing well. Not so in recent matches I have seen him.

Italy look the better team and worth a win.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Torres should get some new tattoos on his arms to help him....." hit the Target " " shoot low " " think fast " that sort of stuff might help....

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
The people in this pub that are slating Torres remind me of the clueless twats that slate Barnes game in game out.

Last edited:

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
The people in this pub that are slating Torres remind me of the clueless twats that slate Barnes game in game out.

I know what you mean. Bit like the commentators analysing every little move he makes.

Having said that I think he would have taken one of his chances a few years back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Twitter / wanksy54: @LiterallyJamie http://t.c

AvC7i5-CAAAVPK3.jpg:large

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I know what you mean. Bit like the commentators analysing every little move he makes.

Having said that I think he would have taken one of his chances a few years back.

that is what i was thinking, a few years ago he would have absolutely buried every one of those chances. He seems so unconfident in taking shots he seems to f*** it up more often then not.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION], that is fantastic. :lolol:

I've watched every game so far, and the Spain-Italy game is the first I haven't enjoyed. Very boring, Italy really should have won though.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Spain still look good for the title. Better game than Germany v Portugal.

Sarisbury Seagull

Solly March Fan Club
NSC Patron
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION], that is fantastic. :lolol:

I've watched every game so far, and the Spain-Italy game is the first I haven't enjoyed. Very boring, Italy really should have won though.

Really?! I thought it was by far the best game of the tournament and I disagree about Italy winning. Spain dominated possession as always and would have scored 2/3 more if Silva and Torres weren't so poor in front of goal. All about opinions I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here