Southampton Tonight

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I'm starting to feel sorry for Saints and kind of hoping they get off the mark tonight although I've nothing against West Brom either. Anyone else mellowing at all?

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I'm starting to feel sorry for Saints and kind of hoping they get off the mark tonight although I've nothing against West Brom either. Anyone else mellowing at all?

Funnily enough I think they are sh!te and hope they get trounced by the Plastic Albion.

Relegation looms for the Shaints after wasting £32m on some rather silly Summer signings.

Ta ta Scummers!

TNBA

TTF

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think West Brom are naff in defence and will get trounced, not just beaten.

Southampton remind me of when we first went up to Division One. At this time we were already written off way back then.

At the beginning of November we were bottom and then away to Arsenal 0-3, home to Liverpool 1-4, and away to Arsenal in the League Cup 0-4. The Mark Lawrenson returned.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Southampton remind me of when we first went up to Division One. At this time we were already written off way back then.

At the beginning of November we were bottom and then away to Arsenal 0-3, home to Liverpool 1-4, and away to Arsenal in the League Cup 0-4. The Mark Lawrenson returned.

They've won 4 out of 5 at home this season so far, odds stacked against SCC IMO.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads

The problem for them is that they do not have a Mark Lawrenson to return

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I reckon "Keep Up" Atkins could get the gooner tonight if the lose

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I reckon "Keep Up" Atkins could get the gooner tonight if the lose

Think he will get a few more games yet. Think they have to play other teams at the bottom soon. They will be pressure games. It's tough at the bottom and the bottom 3 are starting to be cut adrift.

Mind you, what do I know? There are some on this site who think that a Championship manager who is a mere 10th may be axed if they lose tomorrow night. :shrug:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

God no! Why would you? Relegation can't come soon enough for both them and Norwich City.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports