Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shithousery

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes, always. He was famous for it at Ajax
I think I've watched two Ajax games in my life ;)

I mean he has always been a master at the 'going down under the slightest touch' thing but with the exception of having fun with Zaha, I can't say I noticed him doing stuff like the Rice incident, Maddison incident, and so on. Must look harder....

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast
I still find his "go to" move of flopping forward at the slightest touch enjoyable, but it's the nuance and sheer range of his repertoire that is so impressive. The passive/aggressive style is truly his own. He makes pantomime shousers like Martinez look like amateurs.

Nope, not for me. Veltman is a class act away from the actual play, whereas Martinez is a weapons-grade bellend.
In shithousery terms Martinez is as subtle as an elephant’s turd.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
I think I've watched two Ajax games in my life ;)

I mean he has always been a master at the 'going down under the slightest touch' thing but with the exception of having fun with Zaha, I can't say I noticed him doing stuff like the Rice incident, Maddison incident, and so on. Must look harder....
We spend serious amounts of time behind the goal in the north Veltman watching. It's been hilarious & beautiful for years. He shithouses for 90 minutes

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Troy knows...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1729584615051.jpg
    FB_IMG_1729584615051.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here