Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Shithousery

Van Cleef

Jun 17, 2023
Every club has their deviant, and as you've mentioned he's the best in the business.
Even Maupay is excellent at this and still loves the Albion.

I remember Neil McNab having a streak of this.
Absolutely. Every club has a guaranteed free kick winner eg Grealish. Every club has a shouser eg Maupay. Velts combines the two beautifully. Gobbing off to the ref? That's so 20th century. I'm just surprised it's taken so long for everyone to cotton on. It's a shame really as I preferred velts to stay below the parapet for a bit longer.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
IMG_4737.png

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Absolutely. Every club has a guaranteed free kick winner eg Grealish. Every club has a shouser eg Maupay. Velts combines the two beautifully. Gobbing off to the ref? That's so 20th century. I'm just surprised it's taken so long for everyone to cotton on. It's a shame really as I preferred velts to stay below the parapet for a bit longer.
He just can't help it, the Maddisons, Grealishs etc of this world get picked up by Veltmans antivirus.
Then shithousery kicks in to defend.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
There's a huge difference between right and wrong.

Understanding, studying and using the rules, to your advantage . . . . No one gets hurt, and you're a winner . . .JV in spades . . . It's not his fault thicko oppsition players can't cope

being a sneaky Italian/Spanish dirty ***t bully and just injuring/hurting players is a different thing entirely.

I prefer football played honestly but that is ancient history.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has Veltman always been like this? Because since the Rice red card all I ever see from Veltman is shithousery. And yet it's but something I never really associated with him before!!
Really. He’s been a shithouse for ages. Bloody love him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here