Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sepp Blatter....Right or Wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

blatter isnt racist thats for sure. A twat ... Thats a maybe.

I get his sentiment, if you abuse someone on a pitch in heat of the moment like some of us sunday league players do you pick on first thing to come to mind , sometimes this is big nosed/bald/fat/ginger/ bastard.

Whilst none of these are race, just because someone uses race to fuel an insult does not mean they are a racist.

I can see what blatter is saying but he is wrong to think he can get away with saying this .

I dont expect this to be met with anything other than hissy fits and wet knickers but ironically the black friends i have actually have not a lot of opinion on the whole thing including jt incident. Seems to be the pc brigade mostly getting menstrual for some reason.

It is such a dodgy subject to even discuss these days. People either have you in racist camp or not.

if ever there was a racist sexist corrupt pig its him,but also a politician so its ok!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Is racism acceptable in Europe then, Spain have issues with it, there was a recent case in Portugal league and he was pretty much told to shut up, and France i doubt will say much with the next leader almost certain to be from there.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Top post and the only one to have the balls to admit it.

Says alot about the rest of our limp society today.
It's not a case of having 'balls', it's just that Dougal has a different mindset and a different opinion (one which you share). However I think your view is the the more 'wider world' one, Blatter's comments have apparently scarcely been reported elsewhere, and I await correction but I don't think any senior politicians in other countries have been calling on him to quit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here