Jul 5, 2003
at home
He is 100% right.

Discuss

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How on earth has this guy clung to power, what on earth keeps him in his post, what does he and his alleged mafia have on everyone?

Leave our beautiful game now you out of date, out of touch, out of your head, fool.

UNDECIDED

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
There is nothing wrong with Sepp Blatter, if you look past the fact that he is a fat egotistical England hating racist clueless twat, you'll probably find an alright bloke.

No wait, he is an arsehole.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Time for a few FAs to leave FIFA and form a new order.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In reality, however, I wonder how many FAs will give a toss? I'm sure ours will make a statement, and probably the Scots and Welsh, on the subject.

But do we really think the Polish FA, or the Spanish or Moldovans or Russians or Swiss will even bother to comment? I bet they don't.

The corrupt old bastard Blatter will once again portray the English speaking nations as having a witch hunt out for him (probably true no matter how distasteful his latest comments) and walk away Scot free. Again.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Sepp Blatter is a complete tool.

Sepp Blatter, yesterday:

marmotp.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Listening to talksport yesterday, Adrian Durham read out a tweet from Leon Knight... "There is no racism in football? Someone get this guy a strong coffee, slap him and tell him to wake the hell up"

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
In reality, however, I wonder how many FAs will give a toss? I'm sure ours will make a statement, and probably the Scots and Welsh, on the subject.

But do we really think the Polish FA, or the Spanish or Moldovans or Russians or Swiss will even bother to comment? I bet they don't.

The corrupt old bastard Blatter will once again portray the English speaking nations as having a witch hunt out for him (probably true no matter how distasteful his latest comments) and walk away Scot free. Again.

Exactly right - unfortunately. We jump up and down and make some noise, but this won't be anything like as big news around the world. Though Blatter's state of denial over racism does begin to explain why FIFA have never dealt properly with incidents towards black players in Spain, Eastern Europe etc.

There clearly is a witch-hunt against him in this country, we wait for his every pronouncement and rip it to shreds. However, he fully deserves it on past actions, and he just keeps serving up the ammunition.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
so wrong it doesnt need discussion: Blatter and FIFA are institutionally racist, by virtual that he utterly ignores that it is an issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here