Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sepp Blatter 'It's all the British fault'.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Never forget the day I sat there watching the draw for hosting the WC. First Russia, then Qatar. I just sat there saddened by what was going on in front of my eyes.
If Blatters legacy was all about taking the WC to new parts of the World, then for me Australia was the obvious choice. I didn't even realise until the draw was made that they were doing the WC for 2022 as well. So obviously bent.
The Qatar decision was perfect for the Russians as theirs has slipped under the radar. Don't start me on Russia; of all the countries I've been to, that is one place who's doors I hope never to darken again.
I'm glad our journalists are doing the work that FIFA's own "ethical committee" will of course never do. All of those bent officials are one by one being found out.
I'd love to see Mr Jack Warner have a mic put under his nose again just to see what comes out of his gob.
FIFA & the "football family". Just a whole bunch of pigs with their noses in the trough. The racist card is a pretty desperate attempt at firing off some chaff.

Agree so much with you especially ref Australia. To be honest, at the time I wasn't too bothered about Russia but after what has happened this year, it shouldn't go there. I know that football shouldn't be used as a "football" in politics but if it has the power to change things then perhaps it should?

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Nothing will ever change Sepp Bloater will get in again there are far too many people greasing their own palms and far too much money involved that he can not & will not relinquish power. That man will die on the thrown and that is his aim, because they minute he gets off the thrown we will find one big fat stinking shit pile of lies and dishonesty.

It makes me sick it is very much like big corporate business....

Stamp all over the people that matter.

We should join forces with the Americans, Australians & other countries unsatisfied & just pull out, its not like we will ever win the World cup for a long time. If America pulled out then the big sponsors would take notice and maybe force FIFA & UEFA hand.

Dream land though it wont happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here