alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
He was a w anker in Eurovision as well image.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Another Russel Brand thread!

He is certainly doing something right :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Yep, he's done a U-turn / changed his mind.

He hasn't really, what he's done is he 'thinks' he has found someone who represents some of his key ideas. Ed Milliband told him that he wanted to created a system where the government listened to and responded to people at a grass roots level, Russel believed him and suggested that this is worth taking a chance on.

He told people not to vote because he didn't believe that there was anything worth voting for. Now he thinks* that he has found someone to represent his views so he his suggesting that people vote for that.

Since his claim that people shouldn't vote he has found that the Greens and now Ed Miliband are representative of his ideas. This is surely a victory for British Politics, those who claimed that he was a **** for telling people not to vote, and the UK electorate.

*I say 'thinks' because my guess is that this is just pre election flannel from Ed

p.s. Maybe Ed is telling the truth and in fact he has listened to people who are disillusioned with politics and this interview is the start of Labour representing the people again.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
He’s the most populist and opportunist leader I’ve ever known in British politics. At the last minute he turned and wretchedly set an ambush for David Cameron! Cameron after the vote stated “I get it!” - walked away - and left Miliband gaping open mouthed.

The call to Parliament was to discuss possible options in the light of the world’s horror at the use of chemical weapons against civilians and Barrack Obamas ‘red line’ dilemma. Nothing like Iraq!

As a consequence Cameron wound never trust Miliband again – the President was weakened - and the Syrians suffer their hell alone.

I haven’t voted Labour since the seventies but there are many, many individual Labour people I have respected and even admired – but not Miliband. For me his character is contemptible.

Interesting.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I wonder if Ed Balls is so happy to have Brand on board?

In January 2015, during the television show Channel 4's Big Fat Anniversary Quiz, comedian Russell Brand hit out at Balls, calling him a "clicky-wristed snidey c***".[35] Balls responded by calling Brand a "pound shop Ben Elton

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
obviously it was an attempt to connect with the younger vote - very interesting reason for the timing. problem is that the audience are most likely either to pay no attention, or if they do then its too late and they wont be registered.

i foresee lots of interviews polling day with dis-enfranchised youth complaining they couldn't vote.

The top two postings come from two posters who do not live here. No affect but vocal eh.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The top two postings come from two posters who do not live here. No affect but vocal eh.

Luckily, we have people like you who really do LIVE THERE......but still manage to post a picture of the Labour Shadow Business secretary and claim he is a UKIP member.
No affect, but deceitful eh

Last edited:

I can assure you I do live here and am breeding at the rate of a good catholic lad - me and the muslims are coming for your gene pool

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

yep 3 or 4 of us against over a dozen of you - and it still wasn't a fair fight, we'll delegate a couple of us next time :)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Only 52 out 193 is "mainly right wing bile"

I just counted 35 instances of what could be described as bile in the first 100 posts - please feel free to find 66 in the next 100 and then you'll be right. If you can't then maybe we'll just have to accept that all 3 of you are just generating the most hot air whilst simultaneously claiming that you are rising above any debate.

yep 3 or 4 of us against over a dozen of you - and it still wasn't a fair fight, we'll delegate a couple of us next time

If you take a look at the posts on here, who made them and the number of derogatory comments made about your hero then you'll see that you're wrong about it being 4 against a dozen and also very wrong about the thread being mainly right-wing bile. That's not me getting into any fight, just pointing out the facts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here