Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet says goodbye

Not going to give the explanation then? Thought not.

If you really can't see why having a senior figure at this Ltd Company who sacked for gross misconduct, allegedly to do with his treatment of staff, meeting with the remaining staff is a bad idea you have no idea what working for a large Company is all about.

Your opinion is invalid.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shut up you cock.

Err what? You made a bizarre statement. As far as we know Gus left the players on good terms, why shouldn't he be allowed to say bye? No need for the barrage of personal insults.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you really can't see why having a senior figure at this Ltd Company who sacked for gross misconduct, allegedly to do with his treatment of staff, meeting with the remaining staff is a bad idea you have no idea what working for a large Company is all about.

Your opinion is invalid.

Or maybe they're all mature grown ups? You seem to think we're all still back at school.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Your opinion is invalid.

Even if I agreed with this statement, which I'm not sure I do, it doesn't answer my question. What were the club supposed to do about it?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd be interested to know which players opted not to go. If the club were paying me thousands every week I'd feel a bit uncomfortable attending a soiree with a former manager sacked for gross misconduct with the start of the season just a week away and the prospect of four or five signings still to come.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Your opinion is invalid.

Alleged treatment of staff? So supposing that wasn't it, would he be ok to meet them then? And I work for a large company, and leaving executives meet their old staff all the time, so your opinion counts for zero.

Edit: Dont bother replying to any of the questions, I couldn't give a sh1t about your answers :tosser:

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, his time here is over and he gave his all during that time.
BHA has moved on, and now he can too.
Best of luck Gus - come on the Albion!!!!

I wondered when you might come along and have your little two-penneth. He gave so little toss that he arranged to have a dinner with his former players to show his appreciation. :facepalm:

Why don't you just fnck off with your boring drivel. If you haven't got anything decent to say about someone who has helped this club get where it is now, regardless of how it ended, try saying nothing at all instead of trolling this board.

The guy took us from the 3rd league into the 2nd league,it has been done before,and then admitted he could do no more without more cash,the guys a Brighton legend:facepalm:

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Sounds like a perfectly normal work leaving do. Drinks and dinner.

Cheers Gus and thanks for the memories.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, his time here is over and he gave his all during that time.
BHA has moved on, and now he can too.
Best of luck Gus - come on the Albion!!!!

This, about time we all moved on now

I'd be interested to know which players opted not to go. If the club were paying me thousands every week I'd feel a bit uncomfortable attending a soiree with a former manager sacked for gross misconduct with the start of the season just a week away and the prospect of four or five signings still to come.

It was just a candlelit twosome with Ash.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I was never one of those who said "Gus can do no wrong" however we have a lot to thank him for, I have still not read why he was sacked but wish him success at his next club.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Poor old Hillian1, I think he has just about lost the plot.

If his intellectual limit is that he wishes to insult the intelligence of the players and their former boss, thinking that there might be something completely remiss about a group of grown adults wishing each other well in their future endeavours, and then back up any challenges to his intellectual limit with arrogant insults, he's probably best left festering at the bottom of the garden in La-La Land.

He was a decent poster once - just becoming a bit of a prat now.

Poor old Hillian1, I think he has just about lost the plot.

If his intellectual limit is that he wishes to insult the intelligence of the players and their former boss, thinking that there might be something completely remiss about a group of grown adults wishing each other well in their future endeavours, and then back up any challenges to his intellectual limit with arrogant insults, he's probably best left festering at the bottom of the garden in La-La Land.

He was a decent poster once - just becoming a bit of a prat now.

never stopped you posting:moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here