Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet says goodbye

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can imagine there was one dish on the menu that wouldn't have tempted Gus - Humble Pie.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Not really what you want as a new manager - the team going out with the ex-boss just sacked for gross misconduct.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I am wondering what you think the club would have needed to learn from this incident?

Christ you bleat on about Gus apologists or whatever wanky term it is you use, and yet you don't have even the tiniest ability to see that NOBODY, yes that includes the club, have come out of this situation with any positive PR at all.

There are many others ways the club could learn, and believe me, they will be learning, all the time. Humility being one thing, probably wouldn't do you any harm before you hijack any other threads with your boring anti-Gus fuelled bile.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Poyet didn't give a toss about Brighton so he can frack off and leave our players alone:tosser:

I wondered when you might come along and have your little two-penneth. He gave so little toss that he arranged to have a dinner with his former players to show his appreciation. :facepalm:

Why don't you just fnck off with your boring drivel. If you haven't got anything decent to say about someone who has helped this club get where it is now, regardless of how it ended, try saying nothing at all instead of trolling this board.

I wondered when you might come along and have your little two-penneth. He gave so little toss that he arranged to have a dinner with his former players to show his appreciation. :facepalm:

Why don't you just fnck off with your boring drivel. If you haven't got anything decent to say about someone who has helped this club get where it is now, regardless of how it ended, try saying nothing at all instead of trolling this board.

:D

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here