Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan speaks out

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
dingobat, do you understand the concept of a stawman arguement? look it up, try to understand and review your videos. then, when you fail to grasp the complexities anyway, go away and join the Alabama Militia or somewhere that you can exercise your right to bear arms where it might be vaguely relevant.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
somewhere that you can exercise your right to bear arms

bear-arms.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I would like to hear his views on insider share dealing.

Camicus

Also the editor of he Mirror before getting sacked for faking photos of British troops abusing Iraqis. Blokes a twat

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
...not watched the video but wasn't the second amendment was written when US citizens were armed with muskets that took 3 minutes reload after each shot.

Not really transferable to a country in love with automatic assault weapons!

It was written during a time of war, when national security was minimal and therefore meant encouraging people to get their own gun! Right to militia. But, someone f***ed up the wording - as Penn & Teller put it!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
dingobat, do you understand the concept of a stawman arguement? look it up, try to understand and review your videos. then, when you fail to grasp the complexities anyway, go away and join the Alabama Militia or somewhere that you can exercise your right to bear arms where it might be vaguely relevant.

Sorry, what was it that was said in those videos that you take issue with?

Sorry, it's just not at all that clear from your post.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Piers Morgan picking a fight with a powerful gun lobby, how will this end?

We can but hope

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
We hated it when the Bloke running for president casted an opinion on how our Olympic preparations were going, and Pier's is 100 times more arrogant and controversial with his comments. So I can understand how Pissed off they are, that aside allowing the general population to own semi automatic weapons will lead to this kind of disaster time and time again.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We hated it when the Bloke running for president casted an opinion on how our Olympic preparations were going, and Pier's is 100 times more arrogant and controversial with his comments. So I can understand how Pissed off they are, that aside allowing the general population to own semi automatic weapons will lead to this kind of disaster time and time again.

But doesn't he present a news programme out there? In that case he should be making comments one way or another shouldn't he?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think that at the News of the World he may have instigated the idea of phone tapping then bailed before he could get implicated.
The man's an idiot who wouldn't think twice about using dirty tricks to try and get a story.
This was probably an attempt to focus attention on him as he has little of it of late.
Another of the ranks of people who are 'famous' for no reason.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Always a tricky one one a non-resident in position of influence speaks out in a controversial subject. Plenty do in this country and the first thing people do is chuck the foreigner card at them and to some extent I agree. If you can't vote in said country then don't abuse your position as a guest-worker. That includes you Piers! Especially if there's any remote chance they'd send him back to us!
This, he needs to drink a large glass of mind his own f***ing business.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
This, he needs to drink a large glass of mind his own f***ing business.

He' s talk show host. I don't like him but he has a right to his opinion and its actually his job to ask questions and challenge people. I do however think resorting to insulting his guest was poor.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The gun lobby have such a weak argument why resort to insults? Perhaps he should remind Americans guns cause 3 x 911 worth of death every year..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here