Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piers Morgan speaks out

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The first US amendment is freedom of speech. I thought the US gun lobby were keen to uphold the US Constitution?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
He' s talk show host. I don't like him but he has a right to his opinion and its actually his job to ask questions and challenge people. I do however think resorting to insulting his guest was poor.
Then host a talk show then, dont use it as a vehicle to make contentious and supercilious statements about your host country's constitution and way of life, it's no different to that ungrateful c*nt yasmin alibhai brown who hasnt stopped whining about us since she came here as a refugee in 1972.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Despise Piers Morgan, but totally agree with him here! Just hope he isn't deported back to the UK...

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Despise Piers Morgan, but totally agree with him here!

Agree. I have lived in the States a few years now and really love the place, but they really do need to get rid of guns and religion. Cannot see it happening unfortunately

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
There's 80,000 signatures to deport Piers Morgan for advocating gun control. Apparently they're for the 2nd Amendment, but against the 1st.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here